• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Rapist formerly known as Drakeford

Why is every court case I read about , the excuse of their crime is mental health issues and always used by the accussed .

This Get out of Jail card is played . People with real issues , law abiding , get on with it as best they can .

Unfortunately getting to the stage where when Lockdown , COVID , etc are trotted out as an excuse for crime , I doubt it .

Back in the day it was a Doctors Paper for two weeks off with a bad back , no questions asked .

Robbie said:
Why is every court case I read about , the excuse of their crime is mental health issues and always used by the accussed .

This Get out of Jail card is played . People with real issues , law abiding , get on with it as best they can .

Unfortunately getting to the stage where when Lockdown , COVID , etc are trotted out as an excuse for crime , I doubt it .

Back in the day it was a Doctors Paper for two weeks off with a bad back , no questions asked .

Euthanasia. 👍🏻

Hmm Fab Guys website, I'm reading this, and thinking surely there must be a conflict of interest in what the senedd and in particular Drugford, are doing with regards to pride and lgtbq.

jack123 said:
Hmm Fab Guys website, I'm reading this, and thinking surely there must be a conflict of interest in what the senedd and in particular Drugford, are doing with regards to pride and lgtbq.

Who’s Drugford?

What’s the conflict of interest re LGTBQ?

Genuine and non-offensive question?

Itchysphincter said:
Who’s Drugford?

What’s the conflict of interest re LGTBQ?

Genuine and non-offensive question?

I was going to ask what’s the connection between a convicted rapist and “pride and lgbtq” but thought better of it cos I’ve a feeling I know what his answer will be and it’ll undoubtedly be offensive.

exiledclaseboy said:
I was going to ask what’s the connection between a convicted rapist and “pride and lgbtq” but thought better of it cos I’ve a feeling I know what his answer will be and it’ll undoubtedly be offensive.

I should know better and I don’t really care if there’s an answer or not, but I was engaged by both the irony and hypocrisy.

exiledclaseboy said:

I note you skipped the part where I say fans guys website, and insert convicted rapist instead, did I mention rapist? It's quite obvious what I am saying about a conflict of interest.

jack123 said:
I note you skipped the part where I say fans guys website, and insert convicted rapist instead, did I mention rapist? It's quite obvious what I am saying about a conflict of interest.

Care to answer my questions too being as you are being so conversant this evening?

Itchysphincter said:
Care to answer my questions too being as you are being so conversant this evening?

Why not care to answer mine first, on the other thread, you know where I have asked you umpteen times why you think the guy is a pillock. And don't read to deep into my reply which could be forthcoming it will not be offensive or homophobic, just a general observation.

jack123 said:

Not to me it isn’t. Genuinely. Please explain.

jack123 said:
Why not care to answer mine first, on the other thread, you know where I have asked you umpteen times why you think the guy is a pillock. And don't read to deep into my reply which could be forthcoming it will not be offensive or homophobic, just a general observation.

I have answered, sorry you don’t understand.

Who’s Drugford? What’s the conflict of interests?

exiledclaseboy said:
Not to me it isn’t. Genuinely. Please explain.

I said fans guys website, you then said about a connection to do with a convicted rapist, which I never mentioned. And I can't understand why you said that? Maybe thinking I was going to say something wrong? Who knows.

:roll: * just to add to the above …..

You did ask me not to reply, but even if I did it would be the same answer. :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back