• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Rapist formerly known as Drakeford

Itchysphincter said:
I have answered, sorry you don’t understand.

Who’s Drugford? What’s the conflict of interests?

Typo sorry not Drugford, Dripford. :lol:

jack123 said:
I said fans guys website, you then said about a connection to do with a convicted rapist, which I never mentioned. And I can't understand why you said that? Maybe thinking I was going to say something wrong? Who knows.

I think you need to explain yourself. Now I can’t speak for anyone else, I’m not in to trying to whip up a mob….. but the have no idea what your point is?

I have asked in non-offensive manor. Please see above.

jack123 said:
I said fans guys website, you then said about a connection to do with a convicted rapist, which I never mentioned. And I can't understand why you said that? Maybe thinking I was going to say something wrong? Who knows.

I still don’t know what the connection is with “pride and lgbtq”.

Itchysphincter said:
:roll: * just to add to the above …..

You did ask me not to reply, but even if I did it would be the same answer. :lol:

Tell me you are silly, without telling me you are silly. Thank you itch, made my day dumbo :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's something akin to rubbernecking in watching someone engage in a battle of wits when they're unarmed.

jack123 said:
Tell me you are silly, without telling me you are silly. Thank you itch, made my day dumbo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no, are you calling me names! :cry:

:lol:

What’s the conflict of interest re LGBTQ, Mark Drakeford and Pride? I’m not on the same page here?

BTW, I told you I didn’t want to do this earlier but you keep asking questions and making engaging posts. You could just stfu? :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
I still don’t know what the connection is with “pride and lgbtq”.

i will say no more on the subject, i think it was pretty innocent in what I said, but I can already see the knives sharpening hoping I will say something wrong or offensive, which is not going to happen. Sometimes, You should not have to explain, exactly what you mean, nobody else has too, only me, innocent remarks get the fine tooth comb treatment.

jack123 said:
i will say no more on the subject, i think it was pretty innocent in what I said, but I can already see the knives sharpening hoping I will say something wrong or offensive, which is not going to happen. Sometimes, You should not have to explain, exactly what you mean, nobody else has too, only me, innocent remarks get the fine tooth comb treatment.

All I asked is what the conflict of interest is because I genuinely don’t understand the point you were making but if you can’t explain it that’s fine, I shall bother you no longer.

jack123 said:

Well no. See: the other thread. :lol: :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
All I asked is what the conflict of interest is because I genuinely don’t understand the point you were making but if you can’t explain it that’s fine, I shall bother you no longer.

That's ok, and thank you, I'm in no position at the moment, to convey my feelings properly, I'm half cut if truth be told, so any serious subjects would certainly go down the toilet, if I replied and properly tried to interact, I have learned my lesson from the past, not when I made the post mind. But all of a sudden, oo christ I'm half cut, knock it on the head, nothing too serious, only comment on light hearted subjects.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back