• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Rapist formerly known as Drakeford

exiledclaseboy said:
I’d be surprised if there aren’t. Anyway, the point is that Mark Drakeford isn’t to blame for his son’s egregious wrongdoings.

So you’re saying Planetswans is infested with pedos and rapists?
That’s even more interesting!

I agree with the second bit.

Darran said:
So you’re saying Planetswans is infested with pedos and rapists?
That’s even more interesting!

I agree with the second bit.

No I’m not and you should probably withdraw the insinuation that I did. It’s not funny.

exiledclaseboy said:
No I’m not and you should probably withdraw the insinuation that I did. It’s not funny.

I wasn’t being funny or insinuating anything and I apologise if it came across that way, it was a genuine question,do you really think there are?

Darran said:
I wasn’t being funny or insinuating anything and I apologise if it came across that way, it was a genuine question,do you really think there are?

Don’t be a prick. I said I’d be surprised if there aren’t people on here with that kind of skeleton in their family closet. You then said I said that PS is “infested with rapist and pedos”.

As I said, it’s not funny.

exiledclaseboy said:
Don’t be a prick. I said I’d be surprised if there aren’t people on here with that kind of skeleton in their family closet. You then said I said that PS is “infested with rapist and pedos”.

As I said, it’s not funny.

Ok mun keep you’re hair on.
I retract what I said and apologise for upsetting you.

Thread should have been pulled soon as it appeared.

Disgustingly disrespectful to those victims of one of the most heinous crimes known to mankind.

'Rapey" dear god.

Neath_Jack said:
Thread should have been pulled soon as it appeared.

Disgustingly disrespectful to those victims of one of the most heinous crimes known to mankind.

'Rapey" dear god.

I thought you’d be along.
Andrew can fight his own battles mind.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members