• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Rapist formerly known as Drakeford

exiledclaseboy said:
It wasn’t a compliment you dullard. :lol:

What do you expect from someone who can’t even spell their own name. J123 he ain’t.

exiledclaseboy said:
Oof. Harsh but fair.

Fair is it?

Go on please explain it to me, you next level brain box, Another example of a mod letting people slag me off with impunity, makes you laugh once I kick off, you will ban me for a day or two, yet they can say what they want. Absolute joke.

jack123 said:
Fair is it?

Go on please explain it to me, you next level brain box, Another example of a mod letting people slag me off with impunity, makes you laugh once I kick off, you will ban me for a day or two, yet they can say what they want. Absolute joke.

Darran should be the one complaining, not you. I suspect he’d just tell me to f*ck off and I’ll take it in the spirit intended.

Not that I am going to kick off mind, I have risen above those levels, but I do feel slightly frustrated that it seems everything I post is under scrutiny. That is all.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran should be the one complaining, not you. I suspect he’d just tell me to f*ck off and I’ll take it in the spirit intended.

Oh ok, I didn't realise.. Can I be serious with you Itch, I am pissed at the moment, I wasn't pissed earlier mind.. So all those posts on the cashless thread, were most prob me sober, unfortunately now I am not. You take care, life is 2 short my friend, last thing I want to do is argue with anybody.

jack123 said:
Oh ok, I didn't realise.. Can I be serious with you Itch, I am pissed at the moment, I wasn't pissed earlier mind.. So all those posts on the cashless thread, were most prob me sober, unfortunately now I am not. You take care, life is 2 short my friend, last thing I want to do is argue with anybody.

Deep breath, today is a new day, let hope the sun shines and you have the company of your loved ones.

Inernet weirdos can wait til another time. 👍

Threads and replies like these always make me reflect on the ‘saintly’ individuals who comment on the ‘failings’ of prominent individuals and/or their families. Are they all the paragons of virtues they imply (with no personal or familial ‘skeletons’)? Or are they a bunch of keyboard warrior tossers? I’m not sure.

MugfordsJack said:
Threads and replies like these always make me reflect on the ‘saintly’ individuals who comment on the ‘failings’ of prominent individuals and/or their families. Are they all the paragons of virtues they imply (with no personal or familial ‘skeletons’)? Or are they a bunch of keyboard warrior tossers? I’m not sure.

You reckon there’s people on here with those kind of skeletons?
That’s interesting!

Darran said:
You reckon there’s people on here with those kind of skeletons?
That’s interesting!

I’d be surprised if there aren’t. Anyway, the point is that Mark Drakeford isn’t to blame for his son’s egregious wrongdoings.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back