• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Well done Broady, 👏 600 test wickets.
England should be pleased with today’s play. Great catch from Bairstow too.

Only managed to catch the 6th and 7th wickets, saw re-runs of Broads 600 wicket, brilliant achievement for him, considering his earlier career when the pundits were suggesting that he needed to decide as to whether he wanted to a be a bowler or a batter, he's clearly made the right decision.

Today, I feel......................... West Indian.

Australie are sh*te

Astonishing session of cricket again from the English batsmen, they'll be looking to get a big lead by mid afternoon tomorrow and get the Aussies in for a session and a half, then pray for some dry weather over the weekend 🙏

Swanjaxs said:
Astonishing session of cricket again from the English batsmen, they'll be looking to get a big lead by mid afternoon tomorrow and get the Aussies in for a session and a half, then pray for some dry weather over the weekend 🙏

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see England put Australia in again before the end of the day, even if they're still behind.

JackSomething said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see England put Australia in again before the end of the day, even if they're still behind.

Absolutely nothing would surprise me to be honest, fantastic stuff.

Swanjaxs said:
Absolutely nothing would surprise me to be honest, fantastic stuff.

Agreed. Such a shame the weather looks likely to end the fun at some point. Still, England teams have been saved enough times over the years by dodgy British summers, so we can't really complain if it prevents a result here!

exiledclaseboy said:
Could be 100 in front by close.

Exactly pile the runs on and see the day out, think it'll be a draw, think the weather will hinder a possible win for England.

Well there's one wicket, after not looking like getting one for about 3 hours

Bugger, Crawley drags on and out on 189, gutted for him, thought he might be on for 200. :(

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back