• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
Buckle up, folks. It could be a long night. Or week.

Where’s your money? I have a terrible record with predictions so I’m not going to make one. Let’s just say I hope Trump loses and if he does, he goes quietly. Seems there’s more chance of the former happening than the latter.

exiledclaseboy said:

Where’s your money? I have a terrible record with predictions so I’m not going to make one. Let’s just say I hope Trump loses and if he does, he goes quietly. Seems there’s more chance of the former happening than the latter.

You've done it now

c7797c1164217091b733d24148d6e85f.jpg

Whatever the result I would imagine Piers Morgan will be entertaining in the morning

Trump declares victory once he sees an opportunity/Republican lead

Chaos ensues.

The whole thing is dragged through the courts.

Biden wins

Tell you one thing mind, I know it’s a big race to provide the best coverage in the UK but I’d love to know the total cost between the BBC and Sky in flights and hotels etc to provide this coverage.
It must be staggering.

Darran said:
Tell you one thing mind, I know it’s a big race to provide the best coverage in the UK but I’d love to know the total cost between the BBC and Sky in flights and hotels etc to provide this coverage.
It must be staggering.

But one of them may get the news three seconds ahead of the other so worth every penny :lol:

JustJack said:

Chaos ensues.

Biden wins

You are correct all the way up to the courts...then NOPE.

A long but informative read...

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/

PSumbler said:
Darran said:
It must be staggering.

But one of them may get the news three seconds ahead of the other so worth every penny :lol:

:lol: and most of it is bollox,if they remember. :lol:

Joe Biden just confused his granddaughter with his dead son.

"This is my son, Beau Biden who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware,' he said. He then continued with the slip-up by calling Finnegan by her sister Natalie's name before saying 'wrong one'.

https://twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1323723396165836803?s=20

exiledclaseboy said:

Hope Trump loses, hope Biden loses too, it if one of them wins I hope it’s Joe. Suspect Trump will win, but if he doesn’t he will.

Shit sandwich.

DJack said:
JustJack said:

Chaos ensues.

Biden wins

You are correct all the way up to the courts...then NOPE.

A long but informative read...

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/

I've only skimmed that article but based on previous reading I think a clear Trump win would be a better scenario for the USA than a tight race that is going to be decided by mail-in ballots.

Obviously I would prefer a clear Biden win, but a repeat of Florida in 2000 could end up a lot more ugly this time, especially if it occurs in multiple states.

Even the most one-eyed Trump fan can't claim that he'd do what Gore did and concede gracefully rather than threaten the country's entire political system by fighting on, even though many in his party urged him to do so.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back