• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Itchysphincter said:
Biden has already said that it’s not over until every ballot is counted, which sounds like a concession to me

They've been saying that for months. This is an election where far more people have voted in ways other than on the day than ever before. People were expecting a larger turnout for Trump at the polls, and it's one of the reasons why Tangoman has done so much to try and smear postal voting as corrupt. He's just laying the groundwork for future legal/media battles.

Itchysphincter said:
and Trump has responded on Twitter saying that the democrats are trying to steal the election

And he's been saying that since the day he took office.

Dr. Winston said:
Itchysphincter said:
Biden has already said that it’s not over until every ballot is counted, which sounds like a concession to me

They've been saying that for months. This is an election where far more people have voted in ways other than on the day than ever before. People were expecting a larger turnout for Trump at the polls, and it's one of the reasons why Tangoman has done so much to try and smear postal voting as corrupt. He's just laying the groundwork for future legal/media battles.

Itchysphincter said:
and Trump has responded on Twitter saying that the democrats are trying to steal the election

And he's been saying that since the day he took office.

I get that, but they’re saying it now.

Trump is going to do everything he can to retain power. He’s got Florida, looks like his last big push of beating the trail while Biden was in his bunker has worked.

He's just made a speech saying that he wants voting to stop. He knows full well what will happen if they wait and count all the postal votes. He'll be f*cked.

This is why he's done it. This is why they rushed ACB onto the Supreme Court.

Itchysphincter said:
Tummer said:
Wish I had your optimism.

It's going to end up months, or if we hang on, years, of violence, destruction, and fing stupid assed court battles.

The kind of stuff that brings a country together. LOL

Cheers, Jacks

PS even after a draw, I love this fookin club.

It’s not optimism.

Alright we'll reconnect.

Dr. Winston said:
He's just made a speech saying that he wants voting to stop. He knows full well what will happen if they wait and count all the postal votes. He'll be f*cked.

He is the political equivalent of Colin/Franck. Refusing to accept defeat.

Dr. Winston said:

Yep. If American politics has been ugly for the last 4 years, it's about to get a whole lot worse. The battles to get votes counted/invalidated, state decisions being made and then challenged in various courts, probably ending up at the Supreme Court where 3 people appointed to their position by the sitting president will decide whether he gets another term.

What an absolute clusterfuck. The only people loving this are those who want America to suffer.

It's time for the USA (and Britain) to look seriously at electoral reform. Democracy, my arse. Whatever happened to one man, one vote and the one with the most votes wins?

John lydon loves trump, I guess trump fits in with his situationist viewpoint plus like him trump likes anarchy, rotten will always be one of my heroes whatever he says

Betting odds just narrowed a lot because Biden just took the lead in Wisconsin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekiEFeidRM0

Been on for 13 hours covering it non stop

BBC coverage was awful last night. They had the aggressive and patronizing Andrew Neil, who after his recent tweets has surely gone against the BBC's code of conduct.

He was speaking to 2 females who were Democrats and Republicans, you could swear they shit in his supper the way he talked to them yet they were very polite to him.

Horrible man.

Arizona and Wisconsin looking good for Biden so far.

Dr. Winston said:

Like I predicted, he’s announced the win. He is going to go tear up the constitution and he’ll get away with it.

Trump held a press conference saying he's going to the Supreme Court to get 'all voting to stop' he can't do that surely

Monty said:
Trump held a press conference saying he's going to the Supreme Court to get 'all voting to stop' he can't do that surely

He’ll have to go to state court first, then federal, then supreme. His second term will be over by the time it’s resolved.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back