• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Biden was chosen for one reason, to deliver Pennsylvania where it was thought he was very popular

People aren't voting for Biden, he is clearly not a great choice , they are voting against trump

Trump should lose, he needs even more luck than 4 years ago, if he tries to steal it that won't work

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com

https://twitter.com/OddsShark/status/1323828231460577281

Just how many stupid people can a country have?

What I don’t get is why do two men in their mid to late 70’s want all the hassle that goes with the job.

Aren’t there any younger people in America it’s a big enough country.

Itchysphincter said:
Still looks like it’s going to be Trump.

Wouldn't bet on that yet. It's closer than a lot of people expected but postal votes haven't even begun to be counted in three big EC states, postal votes that most people expect to be for Biden.

Then Donny will take that to court and the whole thing will run and run.

Itchysphincter said:
Wish I had your optimism.

It's going to end up months, or if we hang on, years, of violence, destruction, and fing stupid assed court battles.

The kind of stuff that brings a country together. LOL

Cheers, Jacks

PS even after a draw, I love this fookin club.

Dr. Winston said:
Itchysphincter said:

Wouldn't bet on that yet. It's closer than a lot of people expected but postal votes haven't even begun to be counted in three big EC states, postal votes that most people expect to be for Biden.

Then Donny will take that to court and the whole thing will run and run.

Biden has already said that it’s not over until every ballot is counted, which sounds like a concession to me, and Trump has responded on Twitter saying that the democrats are trying to steal the election, which sounds like he’s about to announce a win.

Tummer said:
Itchysphincter said:

It's going to end up months, or if we hang on, years, of violence, destruction, and fing stupid assed court battles.

Cheers, Jacks

It’s not optimism.

Itchysphincter said:
Tummer said:

Cheers, Jacks

It’s not optimism.

:lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back