• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Still a chance the Dems could take the senate as well. That’d be just peachy.

TheLoneRanger said:
jack123 said:
Just goes to show the scale of the fraud!

There's 4 "watchers" 2 Democrat, 2 Republican and a live stream camera, and they're all committing fraud?? :eek:

I'd like to thank them all, as I've got Biden with a spread of 300-329. Please pray for me. 😇

The ‘missing military votes’ one is a good example of the insanity.

They send out a ballot to every service person overseas and their families. Every election there’s a percentage that don’t get returned. About a quarter to a third. Obviously, as there isn’t going to be 100% turnout.
This year these are described by Trumpies as ‘THE MISSING MILITARY BALLOTS’ and are being talked about as some sort of democrat conspiracy. And on top of that, the military ballots that have been received apparently favour Biden anyway. Presumably as the Biden family are a military family and the Trump family are very far from that.

Yesterday I saw a thing about ‘dead people voting’. There was a list of people with a birth date saying 1/1/1800. The actual website that there was a picture of to ‘prove’ fraud said ‘some people will have their date of birth changed to 1/1/1800 to protect their identity, most commonly victims of domestic violence’. And a bunch of utter morons were calling ‘fraud’.

PSumbler said:
Monty said:
They're not actually singing that its been dubbed over, i've seen about 10 different versions

Really? You surprise me... :lol:

Obviously you would understand, Darran is a bit slow :D

exiledclaseboy said:
Eddy the Beagle said:
You mean only anti-war presidents get kicked out after one term. (see Carter).

Shame.

Looks like a return to an imperialist globalist USA.

Expect mayhem in the Middle East as in the Bush/ OBomber years.

Never mind, Dai. There’s always next time eh.

Tulsi verus Rand Paul would be a great choice for 2024 but it will never happen. The MIC and the swamp would never allow it.

Look at the way Tulsi was eased out by the Dem machine this time. They said Russia was behind her campaign. Always Russia. Pathetic.

exiledclaseboy said:
PSumbler said:
Did someone say Landslide - on college votes this is going to be a massive win

Biden already up to 290 by some counts. It’ll be the ultimate humiliation for Trump if Biden gets past the 304 he won in 2016.

I think that's a shoe-in personally :lol:

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1325128862796193793

Biden to address the nation at 8pmET

Edit: Obviously the American nation not ours ;) :lol:

biden-agencies.jpg

The world is a better place...

Eddy the Beagle said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Never mind, Dai. There’s always next time eh.

Tulsi verus Rand Paul would be a great choice for 2024 but it will never happen. The MIC and the swamp would never allow it.

Look at the way Tulsi was eased out by the Dem machine this time. They said Russia was behind her campaign. Always Russia. Pathetic.

I’m surprised you are such a fan of Ru Paul.

PSumbler said:

I’m looking forward to Trump’s concession speech.

Londonlisa2001 said:
PSumbler said:

I’m genuinely excited to see what he does on Inauguration Day. :lol:

Londonlisa2001 said:
PSumbler said:

Will he make one?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back