• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Eddy the Beagle said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Only the really crap presidents get kicked out after one term. Embarrassing for him.

You mean only anti-war presidents get kicked out after one term. (see Carter).

Shame.

Looks like a return to an imperialist globalist USA.

Expect mayhem in the Middle East as in the Bush/ OBomber years.

HW was kicked out after desert storm you melt.

A huge congratulations to President Biden and Vice President Harris.

And my undying thanks to Jack123, Dwighty Boy and all the other assorted fruitloops, fascists and Trump arse kissers whose posts on here make the victory ten times sweeter. Thanks, you LOSERS!

Fireboy said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
I’m looking forward to Trump’s concession speech.

Will he make one?

No he won't, due too cheating.. Btw I like your profile pic, more handsome than the one on Swansea Independent.

Pegojack said:

And my undying thanks to Jack123, Dwighty Boy and all the other assorted fruitloops, fascists and Trump arse kissers whose posts on here make the victory ten times sweeter. Thanks, you LOSERS!

Glad I made your day :D , dark times are ahead, if this doesn't get overturned, and you can bookmark this.

jack123 said:
Pegojack said:

Glad I made your day :D , dark times are ahead, if this doesn't get overturned, and you can bookmark this.

You’ll probably edit it tomorrow so there’ll be no point.

Dark times ahead for the US as the fascists have won.

Fascist check list. Let's see how the "left" have done in the States.

Go around dressed in black beating bystanders and journalists up. TICK

Close down meetings and suppress free speech. TICK

Demonise a certain race/color. TICK

Rampage through streets forcing people to give the right sign. TICK

Burn businesses down and shoot people trying to protect them. TICK

Tale control of the media. TICK

Cheat at elections. TICK

Only thing missing is making a list of people guilty of wrong think for later use.

Hang on .....

Here's Occasional Cortex to the rescue.

"Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future"

What's going to happen in the future Ms Cortex?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Not anymore pal, I think I have been quite respectful, and I have had a a few below the belt insults aimed at me, but I'm not falling for it no more..

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Not anymore pal, I think I have been quite respectful, and I have had a a few below the belt insults aimed at me, but I'm not falling for it no more..

Heard it all before pal.

Londonlisa2001 said:
PSumbler said:
Biden to address the nation at 8pmET

Edit: Obviously the American nation not ours ;) :lol:

I’m looking forward to Trump’s concession speech.

I think its amusing himself he is currently playing golf

Wasn't it Sir Alex Ferguson who was on the golf course the first time Man Utd won the PL

Maybe Trump can become number 30 in our gang of 28...

Eddy the Beagle said:

Cheat at elections. TICK

Only thing missing is making a list of people guilty of wrong think for later use.

Hang on .....

"Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddy the Beagle said:

Cheat at elections. TICK

Hang on .....

Nice use of the Trump playbook there. Accuse the other side of everything you do, provide no evidence of any of it and refuse to accept reality when it doesn't suit you. You ok hun?

jack123 said:
Pegojack said:

Even Trumps own lawyers are turning his back on him as you cannot go to court without any evidence. He does not have any, none, zip nothing whatsoever. He can get a re-count in states that have less than a 5% margin but the results will still be much the same.

No Social Media or Cambridge Analytica to help him this time. Bannon too.

Accept defeat like a man. You lost it fair and square.

The only way Trump could have got to 270 is if he'd lost 50lbs to be honest.

jack123 said:
Pegojack said:

You talk about election fraud and overthrowing the election result. You need to read and listen to Benjamin L. Ginsberg.

He's been a Republican Election Law lawyer for the past 4 decades and worked with Republican poll watchers, observers and lawyers to record and litigate any fraud or election irregularities discovered.

Since 1984 he's worked on Republican Presidential and Congressional campaigns, and in his own words ...

"Proof of systematic fraud has become the 'Loch Ness Monster' of the Republican Party."

"My party is destroying itself on the Altar of Trump. Republican elected officials, party leaders and voters must recognize how harmful this is to the party’s long-term prospects."

"My fellow Republicans, look what we’ve become. It is we who must fix this. Trump should not be reelected. Vote, but not for him."

This is a man who bleeds Republican, and has fought many legal battles for the party and won. Do you think he would stand by and ignore election fraud??

Ebo said:
jack123 said:
Even Trumps own lawyers are turning his back on him as you cannot go to court without any evidence. He does not have any, none, zip nothing whatsoever. He can get a re-count in states that have less than a 5% margin but the results will still be much the same.

No Social Media or Cambridge Analytica to help him this time. Bannon too.

Accept defeat like a man. You lost it fair and square.

We will see Ebo, If so what will be will be, and in one respect I hope my fears are unfounded, and everything people have said about trump going is correct, and we all live happily ever after..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back