• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

J_B said:
jack123 said:
I'm just saying I would get on a plane, and join up with the other patriots of the free world that is all, And we can round up all the commy traitors.

Time will tell, but I detest Biden, Pelosi and the like, something about them, seems obvious to some but not to others apparently.

That’s fine. I don’t regard fascists, racists, Holocaust deniers and liars as patriots. Did you notice the “Camp Aushwitz” and “6MWE” t shirts?

Lovely people.

From what I have seen that was blm/antifa infiltrating, even cnn were involved. Don't believe all the fake news mate.

jack123 said:
J_B said:
That’s fine. I don’t regard fascists, racists, Holocaust deniers and liars as patriots. Did you notice the “Camp Aushwitz” and “6MWE” t shirts?

Lovely people.

From what I have seen that was blm/antifa infiltrating, even cnn were involved. Don't believe all the fake news mate.

CNN were wearing Camp Auschwitz T shirts?

The deletions have begun. :lol: He’s changed his mind about getting on a plane to fight commies.

exiledclaseboy said:
The deletions have begun. :lol: He’s changed his mind about getting on a plane to fight commies.

Damn. He did promise to enlighten us.

Here’s Jack123 hard at work.

ATTACH]

J_B said:

Nothing will be deleted, Nothing!!

I was just adding to the debate, it's all pretty pointless, because I know your opinions, and it would be pretty hard to sway them..

I'm just adding to the chat, if you like you can censor me, pretend you are big tech.. I mean nobody likes to hear a different opinion do they, what I have said is the truth, widely discussed everywhere apart from here obviously..

jack123 said:
J_B said:

I was just adding to the debate, it's all pretty pointless, because I know your opinions, and it would be pretty hard to sway them..

I'm just adding to the chat, if you like you can censor me, pretend you are big tech.. I mean nobody likes to hear a different opinion do they, what I have said is the truth, widely discussed everywhere apart from here obviously..

You just deleted a post and now say nothing will be deleted.

Fair play, you lie like Trump.

J_B said:
jack123 said:

Fake news. :lol:

J_B said:
jack123 said:

Which i admitted to previously, so I do not understand your point.. I deleted one post, which has already been discussed.

Ebo said:
jack123 said:
I would be with them, to crush the commies no problemo.

You couldn't crush a grape pal.

As for commies ffs grow up.

I am sorry you disagree with my opinion, but I will say there is no need for abuse of any sort.

If you like, as a member of this board, would you rather me lie and agree with you, or shall I remain true even if I do get lots of pelters?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back