• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

jack123 said:
https://twitter.com/pastorlocke/status/1350884930763575299

An alternative view.

There’s an alternative view that the world is flat as well.

Shameful that people like this describe themselves as ‘Christians’.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Scummy grifter.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
https://twitter.com/pastorlocke/status/1350884930763575299

An alternative view.

People can make as many stupid fucking comments as they want but he will be Pastor Lockes president and he’ll be Pastor Lockes president on Wednesday.

Hi there Darran, hope you are doing well, that post was meant to illustrate the bad feeling against Biden.

IMO it's going to kickoff big time over there soon, election robbery, never ends well.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
People can make as many stupid fucking comments as they want but he will be Pastor Lockes president and he’ll be Pastor Lockes president on Wednesday.

Hi there Darran, hope you are doing well, that post was meant to illustrate the bad feeling against Biden.

IMO it's going to kickoff big time over there soon, election robbery, never ends well.

So you believe that all the courts, judges, election officials are lying, even the Trump supporters, and Trump is telling the truth?

Wow.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:

So you believe that all the courts, judges, election officials are lying, even the Trump supporters, and Trump is telling the truth?

Wow.

Yes, and many people do as well Lisa, I was just pointing out the ill feeling towards Biden, nothing more..

It's just my view personally, I feel the vote was corrupt, you think it wasn't that is ok.

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Wow.

Yes, and many people do as well Lisa, I was just pointing out the ill feeling towards Biden, nothing more..

It's just my view personally, I feel the vote was corrupt, you think it wasn't that is ok.

It’s not that I don’t. It’s that every court in America doesn’t. Including judges that are massive Trump supporters.
You are effectively giving your bank details to a Nigerian lawyer who wants to send you $1m. That’s how duped you are.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:

It’s not that I don’t. It’s that every court in America doesn’t. Including judges that are massive Trump supporters.
You are effectively giving your bank details to a Nigerian lawyer who wants to send you $1m. That’s how duped you are.

I am not duped,I have seen enough evidence to believe something not right went on, anyway that's neither here or there, like I said from my post, it's going to kick off in America soon, simply because many people believe the election was robbed.

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

I am not duped,I have seen enough evidence to believe something not right went on, anyway that's neither here or there, like I said from my post, it's going to kick off in America soon, simply because many people believe the election was robbed.
Ask yourself why this evidence has either not been presented to or thrown out of courts, in many cases with prejudice? Consider many people detest Trump too. Why has Trump been shown to have lied or misinformed more than 20,000 times in his Presidency? Why is he facing legal action over sexual assault and financial misconduct? Why do fundamentalist Christians support a man who has openly broken the seventh commandment? Ask yourself are you being duped?

There is a difference between actually believing something and just saying you believe it because it suits your aims, I don't believe that many trump supporters really believe it was stolen by fraud

Professor said:
jack123 said:
Ask yourself why this evidence has either not been presented to or thrown out of courts, in many cases with prejudice? Consider many people detest Trump too. Why has Trump been shown to have lied or misinformed more than 20,000 times in his Presidency? Why is he facing legal action over sexual assault and financial misconduct? Why do fundamentalist Christians support a man who has openly broken the seventh commandment? Ask yourself are you being duped?

I think you have misinterpreted my post, the only thing I was pointing out is the bad feeling towards Biden, and I get the feeling lots of Americans feel the same way.

As in what I said, it's going to kick off in America soon, they can't all be fools surely?

Perhaps they don't believe the fake news anymore.

AceJack said:
Professor said:
I'm sure it is all true. The military GBS system is going to show that thousands of people are in a satanic, cannibalistic and paedophilic cult. Trump has been sent by God to save the children.

Where will AfD move the goalposts to on Wednesday I wonder. JFK Jr is going to emerge and lead impeachment or something.

Qanon actually had something like that about JFK emerging to lead them in to the light. They're like Jehovah's Witnesses on steroids.

jack123 said:
Darran said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WUM

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WUM

jack123 said:
Darran said:

What makes you think the election was “robbed”?

I wonder if Jack123 can present to us one single piece of evidence that proves the election was stolen?

Bet he can't.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back