• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Darran said:
The silly old twat is mentioning the bible too much for me.

It always goes down well in America and he's a practising Roman Catholic as well. It surprised me earlier when I read that the last regular church-going President was Clinton.

J_B said:
Has jack123 turned up and kicked off yet?

They haven't even mentioned it on there.

I bet Dr. Pussy is flagellating himself with a flagpole.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
He’s off fighting commies but the dopey mofo probably got on the wrong plane.

He’s walking around Armenia with a puzzled look on his face.

:lol: : :lol: :lol: Probably trying to delete his plane ticket booking.

JackSomething said:
Monty said:
I think it's far from the end from the craziness. He's now free to start his own party with 75 million supporters or just be installed as leader of the America First party. If the Dems slip up at any time, it could open the door for them again. Makes me glad we just have to put up with dopey Mark & Boris.

Surely if he runs for President as leader of a third party then he's handing the White House to the Democrats?

Looking at his approval ratings from Democrat voters compared to Republicans, it's hard to believe he'd take any votes from a Democratic candidate, but will surely split the Republican vote?

Having already done the Democrats a massive favour in handing them control of the Senate (his claims about fraud undoubtedly convinced plenty of Georgian Republicans to not bother voting in the runoffs), it would be hilarious if he hands them another win in the next election.

I am not sure he’d care about the Republican Party. MCConnell and some of the other grandees of the GOP have referenced the lies, they are getting on and may stand down in a couple of years but I suspect they have incurred Trump’s wrath and if he’s not impeached he way take the “stuff them” attitude and stand as an independent to spite them.

exiledclaseboy said:
I don’t understand why this inauguration is happening? What about the markets? They were narrowing mun. There was a shift. And then on election night it was in the bag for Trump? And then there were all those court cases they were losing on purpose so they could get to the Supreme Court which would surely overturn the result? And what about all that evidence on YouTube? WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE EVIDENCE IN ALL THIS?

Confused of Penllergaer.

But have you watched the videos yet?

Didn’t watch the inauguration and have only seen snippets of the last few days events on the news, but from what I have seen Biden comes across as a decent guy. He speaks well, seems humble and strikes me as being someone who cares about his country and the victims of Covid.
Trump on the other hand has gone further down in my estimations - he didn’t even have the decency to mention Biden by name.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
He’s off fighting commies but the dopey mofo probably got on the wrong plane.

He’s walking around Armenia with a puzzled look on his face.

That’s the funniest thing you’ve said in years lol

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back