• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vikings - (spoiler alert?)

Epaul

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Finished it last night, loved every single episode of the 6 series, glad they've stopped now, they carry to many programmes on to far. Great to see Floki back at the end

Epaul said:
Finished it last night, loved every single episode of the 6 series, glad they've stopped now, they carry to many programmes on to far. Great to see Floki back at the end

Spinoff coming to Netflix soon.

thefranchise said:
Epaul said:

Spinoff coming to Netflix soon.

Yeah I've seen that, looking forward to it

Epaul said:
Same here, binge watched the last Episodes of Series 6 last Saturday, brilliant, the last Episode of Series 6 was as good as the first Episode of Series 1 as has every Episode in between, not often you can say that about a series

Epaul said:

Gustaf Skarsgård must like this type of role, he plays Merlin in Netfix's Cursed.

Aslo didn't realise his brothers are actors Alexander Skarsgård and Bill Skarsgård and father is Stellan Skarsgård.

Honest opinion, I thought the last season was crap, the first three were great, but once Ragnar died, it went downhill.

Edit: thinking of it, may have been season 4 when Ragnar died, god knows I think half the problem is waiting so long for the new season, I mean I watched Breaking Bad from season one till the end, binge watched it, and it was brilliant! But I ask myself would it have been as good if I was waiting for a year in-between series.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back