• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

If we’re overachieving, or even achieving, I’ve no idea what those words mean now. We’re really tedious and joyless that much I do know.
ECB we're sh*t no matter what we're serving up, he's had 32 games, we're absolute dog manure.. only an idiot what say we're alright after 6 million spent

You’re right of course, we’re not going to be sacking the manager and nor should we. But if the owners did deliver a striker and a winger in January, Williams would probably play them at right back and centre half.
Pointless arguing wit the absolute melons we have on planet swans, get him gone, he's worked on the buses for a reason, bye bye my son

He didn’t spend it though (ECB or Williams).
That's nonsense though, 6 million in the summer and he's still begging the fans to spend more so he'll get it correct.. Williams out, the bus driver needs to go.. not a clue, thank you mate, but you're out of your depth.. 34 games, 35% win rate, got to go

That's nonsense though, 6 million in the summer and he's still begging the fans to spend more so he'll get it correct.. Williams out, the bus driver needs to go.. not a clue, thank you mate, but you're out of your depth.. 34 games, 35% win rate, got to go
They are all culpable; the prick no longer with us, and this fućking idiot who won’t change things when it’s blindingly obvious that plan B is needed.

Bottom line: it’s up to the leadership team to ensure that recruitment and team management are aligned, and they clearly are not.

They are all culpable; the prick no longer with us, and this fućking idiot who won’t change things when it’s blindingly obvious that plan B is needed.

Bottom line: it’s up to the leadership team to ensure that recruitment and team management are aligned, and they clearly are not.
They've been flogging our assets for weeks now, it's not producing results, we're getting worse week by week.. but, but the work mun, the top top work, the hard yards.. I'd sack them all if it was me, but they're all obviously competent in the world of idiots

They've been flogging our assets for weeks now, it's not producing results, we're getting worse week by week.. but, but the work mun, the top top work, the hard yards.. I'd sack them all if it was me, but they're all obviously competent in the world of idiots
You’re pivoting now. Selling and recruitment are two different things, and I accept that our model is buy cheap/sell high. It has always been like this.

As it stands now, Bianchini seems like buy high/couldn’t give away with a gallon of petrol.

They guy at the top can’t sack himself. At some point he has to realise that he’s not up to it and step aside.

You’re pivoting now. Selling and recruitment are two different things, and I accept that our model is buy cheap/sell high. It has always been like this.

As it stands now, Bianchini seems like buy high/couldn’t give away with a gallon of petrol.

They guy at the top can’t sack himself. At some point he has to realise that he’s not up to it and step aside.
Well Watson had been sent to pastures new, but it doesn't escape the absolute shit show the teams absolute inability to coach expensive assets.. millions wasted on the whim of incapable plebs.. bye bye IMO

Well Watson had been sent to pastures new, but it doesn't escape the absolute shit show the teams absolute inability to coach expensive assets.. millions wasted on the whim of incapable plebs.. bye bye IMO
No disagreement that both sides are shyte, but we can’t keep cycling managers.

Williams has until Christmas IMO. Booting him now is a little premature. I hope he develops an alternative tactical approach in the meantime.

Am I the only one who didn’t think we did too bad yesterday?

Blackburn have won every home game this season and we dominated them for much of the match and actually made enough clear the chances to at least get a draw.

Am I the only one who didn’t think we did too bad yesterday?

Blackburn have won every home game this season and we dominated them for much of the match and actually made enough clear the chances to at least get a draw.
I agree, we were all over them like a cheap suit. It's just our inability to make enough scoring chances, or take them when we do, which is so feckin frustrating. A fairly basic part of football success, admittedly.

If Williams is "stuck" with Cullen and Vipotnik it's his own bloody fault for forcing out Yates and Myk. He can't reasonably be absolved from blame for the squad we have when he made it quite clear that he had little interest in using the squad we had.

There are far too many people rushing to completely absolve him from blame for problems of his own making (Can't believe that I'm having to say that again). Coleman and Co don't force him to play players out of position. Coleman and Co don't make him play the tedious way that we do. Coleman and Co don't insist that we play a #10 who doesn't score many and creates even fewer, but runs around a lot.

The bottom line is that we're actully worse off after ten games this season than we were in the last.

Alright I've sobered up, and I've come to the conclusion that he's got to go (I had two pints during the game, we wouldn't have scored all day, the walking football is creeping back in)

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back