• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Winter fuel payments scrapped for people not on benefits or pension credits ...

BuT tHe ToReEzZ r ThA pArTeE oF sOuNd MuNeY

They can never ever claim that again after the mess they've left behind. All to solve their internal arguments and to try and take on UKIP/Reform

And now most of those who have spent years saying that this and other benefits should be means tested (“I don’t need it for a start why should I get it”) will moan that it’s becoming means tested. Can’t make it up really.

I just watched it. If the tories get called the party of economic competence ever again whoever says it will need sectioning.
A cursory glance on X under some posts are questioning the impartiality of the OBR. I'd like a pint of what they're drinking...

Reading some of the reaction to this on Twitter and elsewhere, some people are just wilfully stupid or the can’t face the fact that they Tory heroes have left the country in such a mess.

Reading some of the reaction to this on Twitter and elsewhere, some people are just wilfully stupid or the can’t face the fact that they Tory heroes have left the country in such a mess.
The party of sound money, of law and order, of family values...

I get the argument about means testing but there does reach a point where people who worked all their lives and paid taxes & NI are subsidising some (and I stress some and not all) people who have chosen not to work a day in their lives.
Not saying that these people aren't an issue, but the wider issue is corporate tax dodging and scruffy, scrounging non doms like that bástard Murdoch, the can't pay won't pay Barclay family and Viscount Rothmere.

Lets be fair though Labour have always been the party of taxation in all its forms, they've been in office for a month and how many of the pledges they made have they back pedalled on ?

Labour/Torys there's very little between either and people wonder why I never voted!

Not saying that these people aren't an issue, but the wider issue is corporate tax dodging and scruffy, scrounging non doms like that bástard Murdoch, the can't pay won't pay Barclay family and Viscount Rothmere.
These are the fuckers they should be going for not pensioners the disabled are next, without a shadow of fucking doubt!

Especially after supporting and continuing with the Tory lie that Labour left the country in a mess 14 years ago amid a global crisis.

Lets be fair though Labour have always been the party of taxation in all its forms, they've been in office for a month and how many of the pledges they made have they back pedalled on ?

Labour/Torys there's very little between either and people wonder why I never voted!
I will say Steve that the Labour party are more open about the taxation the apply.

Don’t agree on either count. The Tories have literally raised the tax burden to its highest level ever. It doesn’t matter how many times I hear the “they’re all the same” line I’ll always disagree with it. Because they’re not. And today proved that yet again. I’m not saying for a minute Labour are perfect. They never have been and never will be. But fuck me how anyone can still defend the Tories with a straight face (I know you’re not doing that) after the continued clusterfucks of the last 14 years and many before that is completely beyond my understanding.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back