• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Womens European Championships

Sweden have a chance here, but looking at that last 20 it's not looking likely

Skippyjack said:
I'm sitting here on my own watching it and shaking my head at how bad they are.. can't wait until proper football kicks off seriously.. these women struggle to control the ball and they take too much time on the ball

It's been more entertaining than the majority of the Swans games from last season. Who wants "proper football" that sends you to sleep?

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1552043235442294784?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

England's manager is a very impressive lady. They improve immeasurably almost every game in the second half after tactical tweaks.

Swap Russ for her without question.

I'm sorry to say, I think England will beat these two teams.. England have been by far the best team in the tournament

Think on more concerned bout the contents of my handkerchief last time I blew my nose.

sainthelens said:
Think on more concerned bout the contents of my handkerchief last time I blew my nose.

6 posts in this thread says otherwise. :lol:

Be honest, you're loving it aren't you?

JackSomething said:
sainthelens said:

Its fckn awful
Make that 7.

sainthelens said:
JackSomething said:

Its fckn awful
Make that 7.

If you thought it was awful you wouldn't be making such a fuss about it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back