• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Womens European Championships

sainthelens said:
Right then, feet up and finally gonna watch one of these games. Lets see what the fuss is about.

It's genuinely awful, a team of planet swans posters would give them a game mun

sainthelens said:
Right then, feet up and finally gonna watch one of these games. Lets see what the fuss is about.

Roles reversed so far, I was expecting Spain to be on the ball and England to be kicking them :lol:

Amazed to hear this morning White is closing in on Rooney's goal scoring record for England.

Really!

Real contrast in styles as you would expect, Spain all crisp short passing, England lumping high balls up the middle and down the wings. I fear England's physicality will shade it, they'll nick one from a set play.

Pegojack said:
Real contrast in styles as you would expect, Spain all crisp short passing, England lumping high balls up the middle and down the wings. I fear England's physicality will shade it, they'll nick one from a set play.

England can play, they mentioned on comms that they are only 2nd to Spain in possession stats, but as you say they edge Spain when it comes to the other arts.

Raynor94 said:
Amazed to hear this morning White is closing in on Rooney's goal scoring record for England.

Really!

Why not. Some teams are so weak they win 13=0 and 11-0. Rooney scored most of his goals in easy games and so does she. Similarly both are invisible when it matters, although White has at least scored in some later tounament matches.

Pegojack said:

England ladies normally play some good stuff. Maybe the occasion and the hype is getting to them.

Looks like half time came at the right time for England, looking more composed 2nd half so far, wouldn't be surprised if this goes to extra time and maybe penalties, too close to call...

As I thought, fckn dreadful...its going off.
Got a fresh Better Call Saul episode on Netflix to watch.

According to Alex Scott during half time analysis the England team look tired. Sounds familiar

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back