• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Woodpecker Cider

Just had a quick look on Amazon and they've only got it in cans. Good luck on your quest 🙏🏼

Find me a flagon. 😂
Innit lol, would love to find the small 330ml bottles from back in the day, just to keep some in the fridge for after a long dog walk, would only have one to quench my thirst but can't find them anywhere 🤔

Just had a quick look on Amazon and they've only got it in cans. Good luck on your quest 🙏🏼
Had a look online and got the same result, think they have discontinued it in bottles sadly.
Did come across this though, bet it tastes lovely 😍
Screenshot_20240609_154706_Chrome.jpg

Had a look online and got the same result, think they have discontinued it in bottles sadly.
Did come across this though, bet it tastes lovely 😍
View attachment 4131
Reckon you'd only need a couple of mouthfuls to knock you in to the middle of next week.

You could fuel the car with the rest of it 🤪

Take no notice of the attention seeking prick, on a side note I don't drink cider, current favourite in bottles in Timothy Taylors Landlords.

Had to settle for Madri on Friday at the Grand and Guinness at Spatz [Sheridans] last night, two excellent night out in great company.

I haven’t had Woodpecker for years. It was a cracking thirst quencher on a warm day.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back