• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Rotherham United | The EFL Championship

And yes, Cullen ran himself into the ground… but I don’t think he had a shot on goal, in a game where we had 80% possession against the worst team I’ve seen in years.
I thought he had our ONLY shot on goal in the first half, when Pato played him in. Agree on the whole though. It was another one of those performances where LW is full of praise but we did almost nothing of any note where it matters. If they hadn’t gifted us a goal, we could have played another 90 minutes and not scored.

Can see a lot not renewing until the owners show thier hand this summer.
It's up to them, stick or twist time...
Just remember not to get too excited. Fans were purring over our "early" transfer business last summer after all.

Just remember not to get too excited. Fans were purring over our "early" transfer business last summer after all.
Only an idiot would get excited about future transfers. We know what to expect now and we don't even have any half decent players to sell.
The sound of chickens coming to roost will be starting soon enough.

99% certainty of safety now.
Would take an incredible fluke of results for us to get caught into the relegation places.
Might even be mathematically safe but I haven't worked out the results
Lets get the champagne out.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back