• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Millwall FC | The EFL Championship

Every penalty he’s taken he lashes the ball into the roof of the net. Why the hell did he try and be clever.

Oh well, never mind. We’ve got bigger problems than that.
Usually goes slightly to the right as well.

Keeper can't have done his homework but it paid off clearly

I don’t want to single him out as he’s been great since joining, but in the first half, Ronald burst through and was 1v1 with their giant centre half. He clearly had him for pace but it felt like he was slowing down and looking for the pass rather than go at him.
And the penalty, it felt like he was never going to get the shot away.
Eye of the Tiger, Rock…. Eye of the Tiger!!

Millwall fan here wanting to thank the Swans fan who saved me some money on Saturday.

Was late arriving in Swansea and followed a few others parking on grass verge in business park close to bowling centre across from Liberty Stadium. Bloke warned me I was in danger of getting a ticket and advised parking in spaces behind sofa shop just past Days. Advice I gratefully took. Coming back to car after the game - obviously happier than many around me (sorry!) - all the cars where I had first parked had tickets.

Thanks once again.

Millwall fan here wanting to thank the Swans fan who saved me some money on Saturday.

Was late arriving in Swansea and followed a few others parking on grass verge in business park close to bowling centre across from Liberty Stadium. Bloke warned me I was in danger of getting a ticket and advised parking in spaces behind sofa shop just past Days. Advice I gratefully took. Coming back to car after the game - obviously happier than many around me (sorry!) - all the cars where I had first parked had tickets.

Thanks once again.

We're a nice bunch really!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back