• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

British National Anthem

Darran said:
Swanseastar said:
This is the typical brain dead response you get off some thick right wing English guy with a union jack as his profile picture on twitter. Pathetic.

I’m not right wing,I’m not English and I don’t have a Union Jack on twitter.
It’s f*cking laughable that you want independence but none of you want your team in your independent country.

I've not mentioned independence but having Independence is nothing to do with where your team plays football.

You might not be English or right wing but you do respond in the same way as they do to someone who disagrees with you.

Suppossed to be a forum for discussion. We are not all going to have the same opinions. Just saying why don't you just go play in the Welsh league is not exactly the way to carry on a proper discussion.

Swanseastar said:
Darran said:
It’s f*cking laughable that you want independence but none of you want your team in your independent country.

I've not mentioned independence but having Independence is nothing to do with where your team plays football.

You might not be English or right wing but you do respond in the same way as they do to someone who disagrees with you.

Suppossed to be a forum for discussion. We are not all going to have the same opinions. Just saying why don't you just go play in the Welsh league is not exactly the way to carry on a proper discussion.

His gammon mask does slip into place quite a lot.

Question to all...
When was the last time you booed anything?

Apart from Casualty on BBC2 last Saturday (because my wife put the cràp on) I can honestly say I've never taken the trouble to show my displeasure.

It's all a bit sad really 😞

Swanseastar said:
Darran said:

Yes but why wouldn’t you yourself want your favourite team playing in your own independent country?
We all know why and that’s because you wouldn’t have a favourite team anymore.

Swanjaxs said:
Question to all...

Apart from Casualty on BBC2 last Saturday (because my wife put the cràp on) I can honestly say I've never taken the trouble to show my displeasure.

Whenever the away fans sing GSTQ.

Darran said:
Chief said:
But you don't care and don't like to go on about it :lol:

I honestly don’t care if it happens or not but it’s a complete farce that people like you don’t want to destroy your football club and remember when we won the English milk cup we represented England in the Europa League.

1) you're ignoring what I've typed again and have cooked up a narrative for me. It's a farce that I don't want to destroy the football club?

2) you don't care if Wales becomes independent but the people who support it are 'thick?

Hmm....

Swanjaxs said:
Question to all...

The last time I booed something was when they played GSTQ at Wembley in the play off final against Brentford :?

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
The one you always team up with on there whenever this issue come up. No idea what his name is on there. He’s as dull as you about it.

I’ve honestly no idea who you’re talking about.

Ok.

Neath_Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Question to all...

Whenever the away fans sing GSTQ.

Booooooooo

Darran said:
Swanseastar said:

Yes but why wouldn’t you yourself want your favourite team playing in your own independent country?

Football has nothing to do with the independence discussion. Your confusing sport with real life.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
This is turning into another classic Darran thread :lol:

When I become the first king of Wales I’ll be banning all ginger c*nts.

If Sirjohn was a mod over here, I'd have you banned for that :(

Swanseastar said:
Darran said:

Football has nothing to do with the independence discussion. Your confusing sport with real life.

Footballs not real life mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back