• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Christmas Tv

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
Wow, got to be the bloody worst ever! Shocking today, and by the look even worse tomorrow. :evil:

No decent films, NOTHING!! And the worst of it, the bastar*s punish us with the masked dancer, come on ffs.

jack123 said:
Wow, got to be the bloody worst ever! Shocking today, and by the look even worse tomorrow. :evil:

No decent films, NOTHING!! And the worst of it, the bastar*s punish us with the masked dancer, come on ffs.
Standard mate, cant even be arsed to get annoyed about it.👍

jack123 said:

Absolutely fuking shite, that shite on BBC1 Beyond Paradise or whatever was absolutely diabolical, TV been shite allday.

They gave up the ghost a long time ago, streaming is king now.

Die Hard , the most popular Xmas film , allegedly , was on the box last night , watched it through again , good nonsense .

Takling Heads and pundits still debate is is Seasonal , then waffle on about the merits of that title , who cares , fun movie .

Have not seen Zulu on the film schedules recently , a nailed on viewing this time of year , great film again .

Lets hope the current climate of treading on eggshells , watching what you say to people even in jest , has not driven this .

Robbie said:
Die Hard , the most popular Xmas film , allegedly , was on the box last night , watched it through again , good nonsense .

Takling Heads and pundits still debate is is Seasonal , then waffle on about the merits of that title , who cares , fun movie .

Have not seen Zulu on the film schedules recently , a nailed on viewing this time of year , great film again .

Lets hope the current climate of treading on eggshells , watching what you say to people even in jest , has not driven this .

Sound of Music was on this afternoon that's a very decent watch, although I only watched bits, got to me a bit as my Dear Mother used to love that film.

Niigata Jack said:
Sound of Music was on this afternoon that's a very decent watch, although I only watched bits, got to me a bit as my Dear Mother used to love that film.

I know the feeling max, once you start reminiscing on previous times.. Have a great Chrimbo.

Robbie said:

Funnily enough, the way normal tv is looking, I think I will watch Die Hard later today, got a shared account on Disney plus, and I took a quick glimpse this afternoon, and I think it's 4k as well.

Robbie said:

Zulu is on this year, New Year’s Eve, 4pm, Channel 4.

Not having Dai Hard as a Christmas filmum, never in a month of xmas eves.

I suppose we should count ourselves lucky, looking at the itv schedule 19.30 the masked singer, 21.00 The 1% club, and 22.00 Barry Humphries The Last laugh, wow it's literally like a kick in the bollo* looking at that schedule, the only way it could be worse, if after the masked singer, they put the masked dancer and the chase celebrity Christmas special,

If I had my way, I would arrest the programme schedulers from both Itv and bbc, and chuck them in prison for a couple of years.

Bloody pathetic, James Martin on now, with Hannah Waddingham, and after that Ainsley bloody Harriet, pure ferking torture. :evil:

jack123 said:
I suppose we should count ourselves lucky, looking at the itv schedule 19.30 the masked singer, 21.00 The 1% club, and 22.00 Barry Humphries The Last laugh, wow it's literally like a kick in the bollo* looking at that schedule, the only way it could be worse, if after the masked singer, they put the masked dancer and the chase celebrity Christmas special,

If I had my way, I would arrest the programme schedulers from both Itv and bbc, and chuck them in prison for a couple of years.

Bloody pathetic, James Martin on now, with Hannah Waddingham, and after that Ainsley bloody Harriet, pure ferking torture. :evil:

There's absolutely feckall on today either, so much so that we are watching the last one of the Grand Tour's destination to Slovenia, very good it is to, been interrupted by the King's fecking speech now though :x

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back