• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Covid vaccine rollout.

Had my first one on 19th January, second on Thursday just gone.

Felt worse this time round, but only a four out of ten, bit of a headache etc. Nothing you wouldn't usually expect.

Have been impressed by the organisation at the Bay.

No ill effects for MrsECB from the first dose. She’s mostly chuffed that she’s had it.

Me n the missus having out 2nd tomorrow, can't wait to feel shite afterwards, been brought forward by 3 weeks, well done Mr D

Epaul said:
Me n the missus having out 2nd tomorrow, can't wait to feel shite afterwards, been brought forward by 3 weeks, well done Mr D
Feeling perfectly fine now after my second on Friday, mine was brought forward by 5 weeks so was pretty impressed with that since originally got told 10 weeks, continue at this speed and we’ll all be enjoying Saturdays down the stadium.

I had a text this morning offering me my first vaccination tomorrow at the Bay Field Hospital. I had my first vaccination on February 5th. I rang and they said there was a cock up with the information from my doctor's surgery. Whilst talking to them I asked about my 63 year old wife and they gave me an appointment for her next week.

Good news.

Swansea93 said:
Epaul said:
Feeling perfectly fine now after my second on Friday, mine was brought forward by 5 weeks so was pretty impressed with that since originally got told 10 weeks, continue at this speed and we’ll all be enjoying Saturdays down the stadium.
Not if we perform like last night we won't!

Jinxy said:
Swansea93 said:
Not if we perform like last night we won't!

:lol:

An article explaining the contract spat between UK/ EU and AZ over the vaccine supply

https://www.politico.eu/article/the-key-differences-between-the-eu-and-uk-astrazeneca-contracts/

The EU was banking on the sanofi vaccine , its failure or slowness to get the tests done has caused chaos

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back