• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Billionaire Sunak had a deprived childhood because his family didn't have Sky TV.
I heard that on the news this morning, he was really struggling to find something he could respond with. His father was a Dr and mother Chemist I doubt he was on 1 meal day in a high rise down Southampton docks (only mentioned Southampton as that is who he supports)

I heard that on the news this morning, he was really struggling to find something he could respond with. His father was a Dr and mother Chemist I doubt he was on 1 meal day in a high rise down Southampton docks (only mentioned Southampton as that is who he supports)
Lying weasel doesn’t support any team. Thats for little people. He is from Soton though, before he was packed off to Winchester to start learning how to fuck up the country.

Begone, worm.

Lying weasel doesn’t support any team. Thats for little people. He is from Soton though, before he was packed off to Winchester to start learning how to fuck up the country.

Begone, worm.
Well a Saint he certainly isn't

Someone in a Guardian article said he thinks he might have some scam on like in the Mel Brooks film 'The Producers' where he's placed a massive bet on himself to lose the election.
He's a decent person, no matter what he comes out with, he's got decent characteristics.. Hunt, Gove, Braverman, Johnson you can call those c*nts

Tory manifesto pledges to repeal the 20mph limit in Wales. Only the UK government can’t do that. And they know it. Lies, lies and more lies.
Think it may be time to penalise any lies in the manifesto. I know it would be difficult to process, but maybe something along the lines of ' £1m for every promise that is not acted upon or is proven to be a lie during the life of the parliament'.

I think I read somewhere that the tories had around 430 promises in the last manifesto in 2019, of which only 2 were carried out, although I have no idea if this is correct or not.

May make them think a bit before publishing rubbish if it could be enforced.

Think it may be time to penalise any lies in the manifesto. I know it would be difficult to process, but maybe something along the lines of ' £1m for every promise that is not acted upon or is proven to be a lie during the life of the parliament'.

I think I read somewhere that the tories had around 430 promises in the last manifesto in 2019, of which only 2 were carried out, although I have no idea if this is correct or not.

May make them think a bit before publishing rubbish if it could be enforced.
The problem is that people complain when manifesto commitments are ignored and also complain when they’re delivered. The retrospective outrage about the default 20mph speed limit in Wales is a blinding example of the latter. It was in the manifesto, there was a full public consultation, the law spent many months passing through the Senedd with many debates on it and yet thousands of people acted like it was a massive surprise when it was actually implemented.

The problem is that people complain when manifesto commitments are ignored and also complain when they’re delivered. The retrospective outrage about the default 20mph speed limit in Wales is a blinding example of the latter. It was in the manifesto, there was a full public consultation, the law spent many months passing through the Senedd with many debates on it and yet thousands of people acted like it was a massive surprise when it was actually implemented.
Speaking of the 20 limit, and it being a general election, where’s that wet blanket rockin gone?

Anyway, early data is suggesting that the reduced limit has given positive results. Who’d have thought that if you slow people down there would be less accidents / injuries / lesser damage.

Speaking of the 20 limit, and it being a general election, where’s that wet blanket rockin gone?

Anyway, early data is suggesting that the reduced limit has given positive results. Who’d have thought that if you slow people down there would be less accidents / injuries / lesser damage.
Rockin gets annoyed when people don’t vote the way he thinks they should. He’d be better off in an echo chamber somewhere. I could point him towards one he’d enjoy.

Correct theory, just cars are not built to go 20mph

Correct theory, just cars are not built to go 20mph
Some people are committed to sticking to 20mph when there is absolutely no need to, its annoying and fucking ridiculous, working down West Wales and there's virtually tumbleweed rolling along the roads and some nanny goat sticks religiously to 18mph's some days I end up with maybe an hr 40 to get home so I need to be done and dusted by 3:15 latest and I can get stuck behind some plebs driving between jobs and on way home. :mad:

Driver recorded doing 88mph in 20mph zone

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back