• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kwasi Sacked!! ...

Under the bus you go son πŸ˜‚

Hello, Rishi? Could you pop into number 10 please mush

Russia invaded the wrong country. We are a fckn shambles with no leadership of any description.

We don’t need to worry mun, it’s all part of the PROCESS. It has to get better.

Man sacked by PM for implementing PM's policy, batshit crazy

The clock is ticking. Could be the second Liz we lose this year.

Epaul said:
Man sacked by PM for implementing PM's policy, batshit crazy
Couldn't have put it better myself
And now bringing in Hunt, who shares her vision,dont think it's going to end well for them both. Hopefully.πŸ‘‹

If someone had made a film a few years ago in which a government did in a mere 4 weeks precisely what this bunch of third rate incompetents has managed, it would have got panned by the critics for being too implausible and totally unrealistic.

'Ah, Hunt, would you like to become Chancellor next week?"

"Yes, PM, when next week were you thinking?"

"All of it"

Neath_Jack said:
Under the bus you go son πŸ˜‚

Hello, Rishi? Could you pop into number 10 please mush

It had better be a big bus, it's going to get pretty crowded under there soon. :evil:

Serious question?
How much difference in wages would he have been getting as Chancellor from a normal MP because as I’ve said in the past the word sacked doesn’t sit well with me seeing as he’s still got a very well paid job?

I swear Truss said "he shares my vision, he's a good friend".....SO why sack him?πŸ˜‚

Darran said:
Serious question?
How much difference in wages would he have been getting as Chancellor from a normal MP

About an extra Β£70k per year.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back