• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,410
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drizzle said:
Risc said:
Monty said:
Where was I boasting and/or complaining about threats? His threats were laughable, and I was in tears laughing all day. Stop grabbing onto coat tails and form your own opinions. You're beyond boring.

I have formed my own opinion, you’re a c*ck of the highest order.

<< I've been on the internet over two decades, i've had more death threats than you've had birthdays. Even if he did know, there's absolutely nothing he can do>>

Glorifying the fact you’ve received death threats for being a mouthy tw@ on net now getting all emotional about nipping everything in the bud because nasty Loyal threatened you. Looks like the PS police have put him on the naughty step now to appease you.

Nah, mate. He was put on the naughty step for threatening violence and calling ECB a fat paedophile. Mont’s not to blame for him being a massive tw*t.

Wow, didn't see the ECB thing.

As for the threatening violence, and I'm talking about this thread only I don't get involved with the other nonsense, Mont deliberately changed the subject to race when Loyal had him all ends up in the debate. You can't just call people a facist/racist without reprisals whether it be on the internet, or out and about. It's happening too much and it's a disgrace.

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:
Considering yesterday you was boasting about how many times you have received death threats on the net your ass hasn't half fallen off over this row. What reaction was you expecting to get off Loyal when you was calling him a racist etc? Get your nappy changed and get over it mun. There's a reason I never got involved on the other site, everyone so precious.

Where was I boasting and/or complaining about threats? His threats were laughable, and I was in tears laughing all day. Stop grabbing onto coat tails and form your own opinions. You're beyond boring.

<< I've been on the internet over two decades, i've had more death threats than you've had birthdays. Even if he did know, there's absolutely nothing he can do>>

Glorifying the fact you’ve received death threats for being a mouthy tw@ on net now getting all emotional about nipping everything in the bud because nasty Loyal threatened you. Looks like the PS police have put him on the naughty step now to appease you.

Stating a fact is not glorifying anything. Mouthy twat? did i threaten anyone? I just disagreed with the fake news they were trying to spread.
I said that yesterday anyway, and you've mentioned it in every reply to me since, it seems to really bother you for some reason.

I didn't complain about him, either. I complained about political threads causing the kind of meltdown your buddy had yesterday.
As much as you'd love me to be, I wasn't intimidated in the slightest. People like that are a dime a dozen on the internet, and are nothing more than fodder for people whose brains developed above the neanderthal stage to make fun of.

Risc said:
Drizzle said:
Risc said:

Nah, mate. He was put on the naughty step for threatening violence and calling ECB a fat paedophile. Mont’s not to blame for him being a massive tw*t.

Wow, didn't see the ECB thing.

As for the threatening violence, and I'm talking about this thread only I don't get involved with the other nonsense, Mont deliberately changed the subject to race when Loyal had him all ends up in the debate. You can't just call people a facist/racist without reprisals whether it be on the internet, or out and about. It's happening too much and it's a disgrace.

I stated multiple times in that thread why I started talking about race, it was the basis of my very first reply. I have pointed this out to you specifically i don't know how many times. You, as they do, just pick selective things out you want to hear and ignore everything else. Why 'you' do this i don't know, whether it's because you're genuinely dense, or because you're trolling i'm yet to figure out. I find myself having to say the same thing over and over to you.

In an attempt to prevent another boring question, 'you' means the collective group of people you have decided to cling on to, not you individually.

Darran said:
Like I said this thread will now turn into aggro because grown ups can’t not reply.

I agree, you and risca just fan flames with willful ignorance

Drizzle said:
Pretty easy solution to the toxicity, ban the following posters:

Kerouac
Jack123
Dailew
Whatever Perch has come back as
The Taz

Hold on, what have I said?

Professor said:
I was going to post this as a thread, but this is equally as relevant here:

I am disappointed that abuse and clearly racist posts have carried over from the other site. Whether racism is intended or casual racism born out of ignorance or stupidity I can not judge. If I said or wrote the thread related to BLM, I would be dismissed for gross misconduct. Whether or not you agree with BLM as a specific movement or if you agree or disagree with the principle of BLM or equally don't get why ALM is also offensive is irrelevant. These terms are being used and abused.

Finding a video on YouTube or a wiki is not evidence of something. Often it is true, but equally there are substantive lies such as the video used in an attempt to smear Starmer. I could make a video saying X or Y is a nonce and post it on a social media platform-even if not true. This is not to say i support abusers. I have personal views on what sentence such crimes should bring and would include sanctions beyond imprisonment. But it also clear these crimes are being used as racist tool to drive division. Not like any avowed right wingers could ever been involved in paedophilia and protected by authorities is it?

On the other side there is no need for the terms of racist or nazi being used so freely. The level of personal attacks has increased of late, I think most would agree. Its also risible to say we are being fed an extreme left-wing view. Perhaps you could look at the left wing (and indeed centrist) comments around some of Robert Peston and especially Laura Kuensberg's reporting in the last year. Not least LK being called "The Secretary of State for Propaganda'.

There were some good posts and banter around things like the excellent Rockfield documentary. There are people who I disagree with politically who posted on the old site, yet debated in an intelligent and generally respectful way,

The much reported rise of the "armchair epidemiologist' is symptomatic of a rise of getting a few facts from the internet and running with them. "A little learning is a dangerous thing" a phrase of Alexander Pope which rings very true.

Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city. Even in London the majority are white and white British are greater than all BAME groups together. You do not know what being the minority means.

That's it from me on this, and perhaps this board.

Well this would be a sad loss not to have you on here

Professor said:
I was going to post this as a thread, but this is equally as relevant here:

I am disappointed that abuse and clearly racist posts have carried over from the other site. Whether racism is intended or casual racism born out of ignorance or stupidity I can not judge. If I said or wrote the thread related to BLM, I would be dismissed for gross misconduct. Whether or not you agree with BLM as a specific movement or if you agree or disagree with the principle of BLM or equally don't get why ALM is also offensive is irrelevant. These terms are being used and abused.

Finding a video on YouTube or a wiki is not evidence of something. Often it is true, but equally there are substantive lies such as the video used in an attempt to smear Starmer. I could make a video saying X or Y is a nonce and post it on a social media platform-even if not true. This is not to say i support abusers. I have personal views on what sentence such crimes should bring and would include sanctions beyond imprisonment. But it also clear these crimes are being used as racist tool to drive division. Not like any avowed right wingers could ever been involved in paedophilia and protected by authorities is it?

On the other side there is no need for the terms of racist or nazi being used so freely. The level of personal attacks has increased of late, I think most would agree. Its also risible to say we are being fed an extreme left-wing view. Perhaps you could look at the left wing (and indeed centrist) comments around some of Robert Peston and especially Laura Kuensberg's reporting in the last year. Not least LK being called "The Secretary of State for Propaganda'.

There were some good posts and banter around things like the excellent Rockfield documentary. There are people who I disagree with politically who posted on the old site, yet debated in an intelligent and generally respectful way,

The much reported rise of the "armchair epidemiologist' is symptomatic of a rise of getting a few facts from the internet and running with them. "A little learning is a dangerous thing" a phrase of Alexander Pope which rings very true.

Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city. Even in London the majority are white and white British are greater than all BAME groups together. You do not know what being the minority means.

I love you Wiggy please don’t go. 😍

Monty said:
Darran said:
Like I said this thread will now turn into aggro because grown ups can’t not reply.

I agree, you and risca just fan flames with willful ignorance

I know you haven’t got a lot going for you sitting in your bedsit day in day out in your underpants but lighten up ffs.

What should be nipped in the bud is personal abuse, of which the OP is probably the worst offender.

Sad that certain people can't cope with opposing views or even a couple of undisputed facts.

One viewpoint gets stuffed down peoples' faces for months and as soon as an alternative viewpoint is aired they call for bannings, threads to be taken down etc.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 3,047
Professor said:
If I said or wrote the thread related to BLM, I would be dismissed for gross misconduct.

Thanks for that insight. Shows where things are in the UK or wherever you live.

People would get sacked for simply writing a thread with a couple of undisputed facts and an accurate graph.

You can get sacked for sharing a Billy Connolly video.

No wonder people are scared to speak out.

The regressive left are fascists. Want all opposing views stamped out, by "re-education" if possible.

dailew said:
Professor said:
If I said or wrote the thread related to BLM, I would be dismissed for gross misconduct.

Thanks for that insight. Shows where things are in the UK or wherever you live.

People would get sacked for simply writing a thread with a couple of undisputed facts and an accurate graph.

You can get sacked for sharing a Billy Connolly video.

No wonder people are scared to speak out.

The regressive left are fascists. Want all opposing views stamped out, by "re-education" if possible.

You know full well that is not what I meant. I also don't appreciate 'cut and paste' to look I have written something different Will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or religious discrimination in my lab. The rest I may disagree with, but that's your freedom. Equality is a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back