• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,415
Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor said:
No white Briton is a minority anywhere at town or city level.

:D :D :D

Still posting stuff that is demonstrably untrue. Not sure what more evidence you need.

A bit of an own goal as all you are doing is highlighting the massive demographic changes that have occurred in the UK and continue relentlessly.

45 percent white, 39 percent Asian , 8 percent black. White British the largest Single population at just shy of 35 percent. Nearly double the population that identifies as any other individual group (Pakistani at 18 percent or Indian at 16 percent). Which is the minority?
Nowhere are White British are the minority. I guess they are about the largest population by about 90 percent or nearly double. Or are all others the same to you?

They’re all the same mun. Stop casting nasturtiums :D :D :D

dailew said:
Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor said:
No white Briton is a minority anywhere at town or city level.

Still posting stuff that is demonstrably untrue. Not sure what more evidence you need.

A bit of an own goal as all you are doing is highlighting the massive demographic changes that have occurred in the UK and continue relentlessly.

45 percent white, 39 percent Asian , 8 percent black. White British the largest Single population at just shy of 35 percent. Nearly double the population that identifies as any other individual group (Pakistani at 18 percent or Indian at 16 percent). Which is the minority?
Nowhere are White British are the minority. I guess they are about the largest population by about 90 percent or nearly double. Or are all others the same to you?

You've changed it to just white again !!!

Slough 35% white British
39% Asian

So in the minority.
dailew said:
Professor said:
dailew said:

You've changed it to just white again !!!

Slough 35% white British
39% Asian

So in the minority.
You do realise Indians and Pakistanis are different groups?
Different languages and religions. Have had. A few wars of late. More White (European) than Asian. More white British than any other group. FPTP in the U.K. too. White British are not the minority.

dailew said:
Professor said:
White British are not the minority.

My definition and most people's definition of being in the minority

"the smaller part or number; a number, part, or amount forming less than half of the whole."

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/d... a/the minority,academics were in a minority.

Semantics is all you have left now

Why don't you provide a definition for "the vast majority" then.
I will make this simple. Of every 100 people in Slough 45 are White. 35 are white and British. 10 are Irish, French, Cypriot etc. 18 are Pakistani/British Pakistani. These are the second largest group. There are nearly 2 White British people for every single of Pakistani origin. What is the largest group? Yes white British. Not an absolute majority, but not in the minority are they?

Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor said:
White British are not the minority.

My definition and most people's definition of being in the minority

"the smaller part or number; a number, part, or amount forming less than half of the whole."

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/d... a/the minority,academics were in a minority.

Semantics is all you have left now

Why don't you provide a definition for "the vast majority" then.
I will make this simple. Of every 100 people in Slough 45 are White. 35 are white and British. 10 are Irish, French, Cypriot etc. 18 are Pakistani/British Pakistani. These are the second largest group. There are nearly 2 White British people for every single of Pakistani origin. What is the largest group? Yes white British. Not an absolute majority, but not in the minority are they?

They are the mode!

Professor said:
Yes white British. Not an absolute majority,

At least you admit that they are not even a majority, let alone a "vast majority".

That's some progress.

So your assertion that

"Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city. "

Is wrong.

Is in fact way off the mark.

dailew said:
Professor said:

At least you admit that they are not even a majority, let alone a "vast majority".

That's some progress.

So your assertion that

"Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city. "

Is wrong.

Ok. I will concede that. There is nowhere in the U.K. where White British are a minority. And even in Slough that is true. Still no white British person knows what it is to be the minority in this country. That is indisputable. If you lump ‘Asians’ as one the same applies to White

Whatever the people who have nothing better to do wish to say ‘ black lies matter’ is a racist statement. Off to cook dinner.

And Slough and Luton are essentially becoming absorbed into London.

Jackfath said:
No wonder I hardly ever post any more.

Did you recommend the Gtec Air Ram hoover? If so I owe you a pint. Bloody brilliant and available for 150 quid from Costco

Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor said:

That's some progress.

So your assertion that

Is wrong.

Ok. I will concede that.

Fück me. At Last.

See you followed it by a pathetic "wacist" comment. Grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8

waynekerr55 said:
Professor said:
And Slough and Luton are essentially becoming absorbed into London.

And Watford

Yes. Watford is on the Underground and London Overground system. Cities tend to absorb what is around if they expand. Not got an Air Ram but a Shark Cordless which is also good. Thanks for your kind words earlier. Shame I could not avoid being annoyed by misappropriation if my post.

Dai v the lefty’s

Attachments

• AB8F1081-07C3-4648-91C5-3A68FFAD4C33.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,085
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online