• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,415
Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor said:
Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city.

Slough 35%, Luton 45%.

And those are 2011 figures.

dailew said:
Professor said:
Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city.

Slough 35%, Luton 45%.

Also both incorrect Slough 45% white, Luton 55%.

Leicester has had a high Indian population since the 1960s. Quite different to the more Pakistani or Bangladeshi populations in the North as largely Hindu and Jain. Has few problems with racial issues. Same with Slough and into Southwell and Hayes. These are not recent immigration events.

Drizzle said:
Pretty easy solution to the toxicity, ban the following posters:

Kerouac
Jack123
Dailew
Whatever Perch has come back as
The Taz

Yawn

FYI sunshine. I’ve not started a single argument on here just responded to people being cocks toward me. Just like you have been with this post

Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor said:

Slough 35%, Luton 45%.

Blimey. In Summary -

• You're providing wrong figures with no references.

• Making statements that are way off the mark.

• Casting nasturtiums on other people's facts while providing no evidence to the contrary.

Best leave this board as you promised before you embarrass yourself further.

"According to the 2011 census, 45.7% of the population was white (34.5% white British)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slough#:~:text=According%20to%20the%202011%20census,%25%20Pakistani%2C%2015.6%25%20Indian%2C

dailew said:
Professor said:
dailew said:
Slough 35%, Luton 45%.

Blimey.

You're providing wrong figures with no references.

Making statements that are way off the mark.

Casting nasturtiums on other people's facts while providing no evidence to the contrary.

Best leave this board as you promised before you embarrass yourself further.

"According to the 2011 census, 45.7% of the population was white (34.5% white British)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slough#:~:text=According%20to%20the%202011%20census,%25%20Pakistani%2C%2015.6%25%20Indian%2C

"
i said white total for Slough. Go look at the ONS website. Still the largest population is British White. They are not the minority. Use the correct data source. Not Wikipedia. It is frequently incorrect.
Nowhere in the U.K. are White British the minority population. They may not be an absolute majority, but are the largest in every part of the U.K. No white Briton is a minority anywhere at town or city level. There will be wards where they are not. You do know what minority means?

Professor said:
i said white total for Slough.

Apologies if I missed that.

Where did you say that?

I see it now.

Your original statement was white British, then you change it to just white.

Let's just stick to white British as you are the one who first brought it up.

My figure for Slough was correct, no?

Professor said:
No white Briton is a minority anywhere at town or city level.

:D :D :D

Still posting stuff that is demonstrably untrue. Not sure what more evidence you need.

A bit of an own goal as all you are doing is highlighting the massive demographic changes that have occurred in the UK and continue relentlessly.

Professor said:
You do know what minority means?

Yes thanks.

"the smaller part or number; a number, part, or amount forming less than half of the whole."

That would be the accepted definition.

But you, evidently, don't know what "vast majority" or simply majority means.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dailew said:
Professor said:

Still posting stuff that is demonstrably untrue. Not sure what more evidence you need.

A bit of an own goal as all you are doing is highlighting the massive demographic changes that have occurred in the UK and continue relentlessly.

45 percent white, 39 percent Asian , 8 percent black. White British the largest Single population at just shy of 35 percent. Nearly double the population that identifies as any other individual group (Pakistani at 18 percent or Indian at 16 percent). Which is the minority?
Nowhere are White British are the minority. I guess they are about the largest population by about 90 percent or nearly double. Or are all others the same to you?

“Casting nasturtiums on other people's facts while providing no evidence to the contrary.

Best leave this board as you promised before you embarrass yourself further. “

Fairplay, ‘casting nasturtiums’ is genuinely funny.

I think you may mean ‘casting aspersions’. :D :D

Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor said:

45 percent white, 39 percent Asian , 8 percent black. White British the largest Single population at just shy of 35 percent. Nearly double the population that identifies as any other individual group (Pakistani at 18 percent or Indian at 16 percent). Which is the minority?
Nowhere are White British are the minority. I guess they are about the largest population by about 90 percent or nearly double. Or are all others the same to you?

You've changed it to just white again !!!

Slough 35% white British
39% Asian

So in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics