• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,407
Status
Not open for further replies.
dailew said:
Professor said:
dailew said:
At least you admit that they are not even a majority, let alone a "vast majority".

That's some progress.

So your assertion that

"Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city. "

Is wrong.

Is in fact way off the mark.
Ok. I will concede that.

Fück me. At Last.

See you followed it by a pathetic "wacist" comment. Grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8

It is racist. You must have a sad life to celebrate that

Professor said:
waynekerr55 said:
Professor said:
And Slough and Luton are essentially becoming absorbed into London.

And Watford

Yes. Watford is on the Underground and London Overground system. Cities tend to absorb what is around if they expand. Not got an Air Ram but a Shark Cordless which is also good. Thanks for your kind words earlier. Shame I could not avoid being annoyed by misappropriation if my post.

Yeah I used to live in Watford, moved out Jan 2017. More country bumpkin now in North Herts 😂

waynekerr55 said:
Professor said:
waynekerr55 said:
And Watford

Yes. Watford is on the Underground and London Overground system. Cities tend to absorb what is around if they expand. Not got an Air Ram but a Shark Cordless which is also good. Thanks for your kind words earlier. Shame I could not avoid being annoyed by misappropriation if my post.

Yeah I used to live in Watford, moved out Jan 2017. More country bumpkin now in North Herts 😂

Stayed in Watford a few times - handy for family trips to London and Harry Potter. It’s an Ok place

Professor said:
waynekerr55 said:
Professor said:

Stayed in Watford a few times - handy for family trips to London and Harry Potter. It’s an Ok place

Some good parts and some grim parts. Pre kids we used to come back from nights out and you'd see the England team coach on its way back to the Grove

Itchysphincter said:
So what did I miss on the weekend? I looked at the board a couple of times and it looked dull as f*ck.

Well when I looked at it this morning my immediate reaction was "fuking hell"

How it works - 'Planet Swans'

1. - Vacuous, woke, virtue signalling, morons spend weeks filling their boots making political posts full of left-wing bullshit content.
2. - Eventually one of the sane silent majority speak up and make the opposite case.
3. - Left-wing morons then attack this post/poster in gangs personally and make grave unfounded accusations...e.g. "You are a racist" for having a different opinion on identity politics.
4. - Representative of the sane silent majority responds in kind.
5. - Loony left demand the representative of the sane silent majority is banned/censored/have posts removed etc.
6. - Repeat.

Can anyone answer the following question.
Why is it ok for ECB (...and many other posters) to call Loyal a "racist" but it is beyond the pale for Loyal to call ECB a "peado"?
Both are unfounded, and false, allegations.
Why isn't the rule being applied across the board?
If Loyal is banned, so should be every poster who has declared somebody a racist.

...and my final question. What do the site moderators expect from people like Loyal when they allow posters on this board to call him a "racist"?
If you sanction ECB (and others) to offend people in this manner why is ECB protected from offence.
If you clamped down on the loony left's slander you would not get people responding and then this board would be a happier place.
STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARDS IS IT

Get your facts straight, handsome. I didn’t call loyal a racist.

Kerouac said:

1. - Vacuous, woke, virtue signalling, morons spend weeks filling their boots making political posts full of left-wing bullshit content.
2. - Eventually one of the sane silent majority speak up and make the opposite case.
3. - Left-wing morons then attack this post/poster in gangs personally and make grave unfounded accusations...e.g. "You are a racist" for having a different opinion on identity politics.
5. - Loony left demand the representative of the sane silent majority is banned/censored/have posts removed etc.
6. - Repeat.

Why is it ok for ECB (...and many other posters) to call Loyal a "racist" but it is beyond the pale for Loyal to call ECB a "peado"?
If Loyal is banned, so should be every poster who has declared somebody a racist.

...and my final question. What do the site moderators expect from people like Loyal when they allow posters on this board to call him a "racist"?
If you sanction ECB (and others) to offend people in this manner why is ECB protected from offence.
If you clamped down on the loony left's slander you would not get people responding and then this board would be a happier place.

Loyal wasn’t banned so stfu.

exiledclaseboy said:
Get your facts straight, handsome. I didn’t call loyal a racist.

I tell you what sunshine, as Loyal is not here to defend himself and it was his argument, I'll give you that one.

You have called me a racist on this site and extended that insult to anyone who shares my political views. SO WHY AREN'T YOU BANNED?

Darran said:
Kerouac said:

6. - Repeat.

Loyal wasn’t banned so stfu.

"If Loyal is banned, so should be every poster who has declared somebody a racist."
Is what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back