• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,757
With the past history with our owners, I wouldn’t be surprised for a millisecond, if all this turns out to be all smoke and mirrors.
“We tried our best but we couldn’t agree terms, and it’s best for the club that we remain sustainable going forwards, bla dee bla ect.

Who do we believe? Nice to Michu or Magic Michu? Who is the Inside Michu?

monmouth said:
Who do we believe? Nice to Michu or Magic Michu? Who is the Inside Michu?

Nice to Michu is the one that tells us about signings on here before they are announced anywhere else.

Has superb contact(s) at the club, has done for years now.

Davies didn't appear to be at the forest game tonight..

Neath_Jack said:
Nice to Michu is the one that tells us about signings on here before they are announced anywhere else.

He also told us Piroe had a 2 year extension agreed.

In fairness N to M has nailed his colours to the mast calling this one, if he's proved to be correct then he's got cast iron contacts inside the club...

Swanjaxs said:
In fairness N to M has nailed his colours to the mast calling this one, if he's proved to be correct then he's got cast iron contacts inside the club...

My concern with this, WOL seem to be pushing that he is our main choice and indicating its all but done........i just think WOL are pushing it ready for the fall and having pleasure on their report once/if it happens.

It's dragging on, if Sheehan gets a result today then I can see a big shift in thought at the club that he could take it permanently going forward.

Lampeterjack said:
He signed for Leeds

And? What relevance does it have to my original statement?

I've agreed to many, many things over the years, but not gone through with them. It's life, people change their minds.

Neath_Jack said:

I always thought that was MM, NJ?

monmouth said:
I always thought that was MM, NJ?

100% not.

Nice has a long track record for announcing signings on here before they are made public anywhere else. Phil S as well in fairness, but they are the only two.

Neath_Jack said:
100% not.

Nice has a long track record for announcing signings on here before they are made public anywhere else. Phil S as well in fairness, but they are the only two.

Magic Michu announced Harry Darling on here before anyone else, so he has some solid info at least.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back