• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,754
I’m away until Jan 1st. Could easily be in the bottom 3 by then.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Is this the season we go down?

Tbh I think we’ll just about be ok, but I wouldn’t bet my house on it.

MrSwerve said:
Tbh I think we’ll just about be ok, but I wouldn’t bet my house on it.

Yeah, just seen QPR lost at SW. I thought they’d win, so at least we have a little breathing space. I think we’ll be ok by May because there are 5 or 6 worse sides than us at least, if very few stupider ones.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Is this the season we go down?

No - there are five teams worse than us at least. New manager will help.

Trundle had the best ideas of the day in commentary.
Gey him more involved

Will the players that the recruitment team have been scouting for January for the style under Duff be the same type of players Davies will want or will be playing catch up.

3swan said:
Will the players that the recruitment team have been scouting for January for the style under Duff be the same type of players Davies will want or will be playing catch up.

Technically, our fullbacks are ok, Pedersen and Cabango are the only suspects in that department, but you need a few bruiser's in your team, plus we haven't even seen Tjoe once

Our finishing is abysmal, we should have been out of sight by half time.
still some pathetic passes being made putting other team members under pressure ,,,beside the back pass

https://x.com/bbcsportwales/status/1736131272227848297?s=46&t=jqMxYrpUKeKh3M4nq1wvPQ

Balls… my source (who sits on the bench), says an agreement was made with Davies last week.

I have no reason to doubt him, so it looks like Davies has changed his mind.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back