• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,753
Niigata Jack said:
What he say? seen nothing of the game and heard very little of it either unfortunately.

Playing with two holding midfielders when we should have been chasing game. Lack of urgency playing forward and need to get the ball into the box.

I’d go all out for Mowbray or Muscat now but the problem with all in on Davies , anyone we approach now knows they weren’t what we wanted to begin with

Nice to Michu said:
I’d go all out for Mowbray or Muscat now but the problem with all in on Davies , anyone we approach now knows they weren’t what we wanted to begin with

It's just absolute amateurish, it really is.

Feck him. No ambition. Might have dodged a bullet. At least Paul Clement took the plunge. Not that I liked how he ran down the stairs to give Curt advice at Palace after Rangel scored.

Longlostjack said:
Feck him. No ambition. Might have dodged a bullet. At least Paul Clement took the plunge. Not that I liked how he ran down the stairs to give Curt advice at Palace after Rangel scored.

Or maybe he has ambition. Well thought of and if that continues other offers will come his way.
Why risk that at a club that is in total disarray.

Nice to Michu said:

Mowbray wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick.

Longlostjack said:
Playing with two holding midfielders when we should have been chasing game. Lack of urgency playing forward and need to get the ball into the box.

Absolutely, the need of a couple of midfielders is a definite must, can't rely on Walshie's fitness and I'm not convinced he's the one who can drive us forward in the middle of the park.

Nice to Michu said:

But then again Martin wasn't first choice either, go figure.

Nice to Michu said:

Mowbray..... Have we come to this?

Longlostjack said:

We can take that attitude if you like, or we can face facts and front up to the sort of club we've become - run by skinflints who don't care, and who by now have an established reputation of lying to coaches to get them through the door, then reneging on promises made.

Davies isn't the problem - the club is.

Longlostjack said:

We can take that attitude if you like, or we can face facts and front up to the sort of club we've become - run by skinflints who don't care, and who by now have an established reputation of lying to coaches to get them through the door, then reneging on promises made.

Davies isn't the problem - the club is.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back