• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,761
FearOfAJackPlanet said:
At least Rooney isn't available.

🤣🤣

Although I shouldn’t laugh, just in case….

What happens if we win our next 2 games under Sheehan?

Why has he stayed? Is he being given the opportunity?

Darran said:
I’ve just been to a charity dinner with Christine and she said Frank is up for it.

I think she meant doing you.

Darran said:
I’ve just been to a charity dinner with Christine and she said Frank is up for it.

The question is......what was the question you asked her!
🤔

3swan said:
What happens if we win our next 2 games under Sheehan?

Why has he stayed? Is he being given the opportunity?

Watson knows him from Luton, the other assistant was Duff's man. Easier transition into 2 important games than bringing in someone who doesn't know the squad at all.

As for will he get the opportunity, never say never I suppose, but I'm not sure he checks many of the Swansea way boxes that Duff was critiqued for not having

eteb said:
Anyone follow vitalswans in Twitter? What's he saying?

He's usually fairly accurate

Claims it will not be Jones, Eustace, Williams or Muscat FWIW.

karnataka said:
Don't remember him as a manager in Greece? I do remember him in Cyprus though, if that's what you mean?

Yes I meant Cyprus :) I corrected it in another topic but forgot this one

Instead of thinking about individual names, let's be charitable and assume that the owners have some overall strategy. If so, what TYPE of manager would they want to pick?

Someone who they know and who knows the club: Toshack.

An older, experienced manager who has successfully managed in the Championship, preferably playing attractive football: Tony Mowbray, Mark Warburton.

Do the opposite, and get a young, ambitious coach, probably from Europe or possibly the USA. This is currently the fashion and would be my guess.

Someone with a bit of star quality who would raise our profile but who is competent enough to avoid us being relegated: Lampard.

Any other categories that they might be considering?

Sounds interesting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67640074

Is he the right man tho? What experience has he got

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back