• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,767
make no mistake about it lads, we need someone to just keep us in the league.

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

sainthelens said:
I agree that our owners are enough to put anyone off. Some number two's go on to be crap, but there are many successful ones too. We all have our ideas of a right fit, for me, he could be it.

Like I said I've no idea if he'll be good for us or not, I'm just saying that he would be stark raving mad to leave Spurs for our basket case of a club.

:D
Neath_Jack said:
Like I said I've no idea if he'll be good for us or not, I'm just saying that he would be stark raving mad to leave Spurs for our basket case of a club.

Tottenham haven't won the league since before colour tvs came on the scene and for such a club that is appalling. And remind me, which one out of the both of us won a major trophy last. Things may be a bit off colour at the moment but basket case we certainly ain't. :D

exiledclaseboy said:
He may well the right fit for us but I doubt we will be the right fit for him.

He will probably tell us where we can stick our cannonball.

Cooperman said:
Why is this guy good for us?

Paul Clement was meant to be the saviour once upon a time as he had worked under Ancelotti and with Champions League winning teams. Look what happened there!

He can’t be what we need as we bombed him out last time.

We are desperate for a personality, a driving force to push us on. To sweat our playing assets to deliver to their max.
Duff wasn’t that personality, Martin way too soft and self obsessed.

We must be laser focused on promotion.

We should select whoever is best placed to deliver that. We have a core playing leadership group that gets our ethos and playing principles (Allen, Naughts, Grimes, Jay). They know what we need to do and how that looks.

We need an energetic, wily, driven manager to work with that group. And deliver.

Vividly clear, as day.

cmajack said:
:D

Tottenham haven't won the league since before colour tvs came on the scene and for such a club that is appalling. And remind me, which one out of the both of us won a major trophy last. Things may be a bit off colour at the moment but basket case we certainly ain't. :D

Spurs or Swansea.

Tough choice aye.

Proper Jack said:

We are desperate for a personality, a driving force to push us on. To sweat our playing assets to deliver to their max.

We should select whoever is best placed to deliver that. We have a core playing leadership group that gets our ethos and playing principles (Allen, Naughts, Grimes, Jay). They know what we need to do and how that looks.

We need an energetic, wily, driven manager to work with that group. And deliver.

Vividly clear, as day.

I’m in…….the only question is, who?

Proper Jack said:

Vividly clear, as day.

I said as much elsewhere. Fully in tune with what you've written.

Cooperman said:
I had a listen! Whilst I could read it, I certainly couldn't sing it :lol:

Plenty more where that came from. “Drink” and “Fucked with an anchor” are another two pirate metal classics.

Anyway sorry everyone for off topic. We’ll stop now. :x

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12901538/chris-davies-exclusive-interview-new-tottenham-assistant-on-leicester-exit-swansea-success-and-pep-guardiola

An ex manager will be on the market soon. Stevie Cooper’s black and white army…

Neath_Jack said:
Because he's working under a fantastic coach, who have just had their best start to a premier league season (injuries have slowed that) pundits raving over the 'revolution' that is going on there. Working in London, in one of the best grounds in the UK. Apart from that...

He may well be a brilliant fit for us, I've no opinion on him either way as i know nothing about him. He's still very young and has plenty of years in him to jump ship and take command of his own ship. As you, I and many other swans fans say, this ownership group are not the best shall we say. If i was him, I wouldn't even give us a second glance.

Since when is 38 years of age "still very young"? Some men are grandfathers by then [cough] Neath? If he doesn't take this now he may always be an assistant manager because I don't know many clubs who would take first time managers who are in their 40s.

Glyn1 said:
Since when is 38 years of age "still very young"? Some men are grandfathers by then [cough] Neath? If he doesn't take this now he may always be an assistant manager because I don't know many clubs who would take first time managers who are in their 40s.

Don’t be silly now Glyn.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back