• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Palestinian Rally this afternoon at Castle Gardens 🇵🇸

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Fantastic turnout, at least 200 if not more peacefully making thier views known 🇪🇭 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Swanjaxs said:
Fantastic turnout, at least 200 if not more peacefully making thier views known 🇪🇭 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Next weekend is going to be make for some awful viewing in London.

They should have a death to Hamas rally they should.
Makes me sick seeing all these innocent people on both sides getting needlessly slaughtered.

Darran said:
They should have a death to Hamas rally they should.
Makes me sick seeing all these innocent people on both sides getting needlessly slaughtered.

No winners mate in this...

Look up the history of the Easter rising for reference 👌

Swanjaxs said:
No winners mate in this...

Look up the history of the Easter Uprising for reference 👌

Did you watch Union with David Olusoga on BBC2 recently? It was basically a history of Britain since 1603 but not the usual England centric nonsense you usually get with these things, there was quite a bit of focus on all four nations. Quite a bit about Irish partition and the Easter Rising in the fourth episode. Whole series is well worth a watch.

exiledclaseboy said:
Did you watch Union with David Olusoga on BBC2 recently? It was basically a history of Britain since 1603 but not the usual England centric nonsense you usually get with these things, there was quite a bit of focus on all four nations. Quite a bit about Irish partition and the Easter Rising in the fourth episode. Whole series is well worth a watch.

I'll second that. Excellent programme.

exiledclaseboy said:

I'm on this ECB thank you 👌

Glad to see a peaceful gathering in Castle Gardens this afternoon.

🇵🇸

I don't get these pro Palestine marches, surely it should be a stop the war protest? Israelis were slaughtered, which seems to be the fuse that started this, yet it's all pro palestine marches.

Personally if I was going to protest, it would be to say stop it for both sides.

jack123 said:
I don't get these pro Palestine marches, surely it should be a stop the war protest? Israelis were slaughtered, which seems to be the fuse that started this, yet it's all pro palestine marches.

Personally if I was going to protest, it would be to say stop it for both sides.

I’d say that effectively what they’re doing anyway. They’re campaigning in support of a viable Palestinian state, not in support of Hamas whose actions did indeed kick off this latest round of mass slaughter. But Israel’s response has been to indiscriminately target pretty much all the people of Gaza. And frankly that’s a war crime.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’d say that effectively what they’re doing anyway. They’re campaigning in support of a viable Palestinian state, not in support of Hamas whose actions did indeed kick off this latest round of mass slaughter. But Israel’s response has been to indiscriminately target pretty much all the people of Gaza. And frankly that’s a war crime.

Umm, they are not, all the demos I have seen they are in support of Palestine, where I would say they should be in support of just calling for a ceasefire and end to the bloodshed. I won't take any sides in this, because I have tried to read up on the history, and for the life of me, I can't work out, who is right, and who is wrong, so I can only say, Just Stop.

jack123 said:
I won't take any sides in this, because I have tried to read up on the history, and for the life of me, I can't work out, who is right, and who is wrong, so I can only say, Just Stop.

Nicely put. Far more intelligent people than you and I face the same problem.

I would agree with ECB that Israel's current onslaught is not defendable though, despite the horrific actions of Hamas.

JackSomething said:
Nicely put. Far more intelligent people than you and I face the same problem.

I would agree with ECB that Israel's current onslaught is not defendable though, despite the horrific actions of Hamas.

I agree it's horrific, but i can understand sort of, I saw a video of some leader from Hamas saying we will keep on doing this?

So after the atrocities committed by Hamas, they say, they will do it again? It's nuts over there, and I think it's gone past the talking stage, so I think for me I would just say stop it, not pro Israel, not pro Palestine.. Just stop.

I guess that would need a mediator, that could talk some sense into the both of them, and stop this bloodshed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back