• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Plymouth?

• Plymouth win

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baron Goblet said:
Not quite going to plan yet.

Up front our players don't seem to be on the same wavelength, players playing good balls that aren't read, etc.

Why does the feed from us always kill the crowd volume, and hence the atmosphere? Watching the Plymouth feed ATM.

We should be getting something out of this. They're giving us plenty of space

Definitely need a rethink/reset for 2nd half as something just isn't clicking so far

Bluenile said:
Why does the feed from us always kill the crowd volume, and hence the atmosphere? Watching the Plymouth feed ATM.

Because they’re in a room in Swansea?

Frustrating first half that, poor defending gifted them and easy goal, no urgency or pace from us and it's all a bit disjointed. Plymouth causing us lots of problems too.

Not good. Cant persist with Cullen on the wing. Beef up the midfield and control the game.

Not as tight and aggressive as the Norwich game. Tidy-ish but not causing enough problems.

Liking Tymon going forward.

Pato's touch seems off today - maybe a chance for Liam Walsh in that role 2nd half?

A point would be good. We really should have put QPR away, they are a gift at the moment. I feel a bit meh watching us today. When they scored (Rushworth butchered that, he’s no Benda), I just thought, ‘oh well’. Always thought it might be one of those days. Still fancy is for a point. Maybe I’ll liven up if we score.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back