• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Barnsley, Championship Play Off Semi Final 2nd Leg, Match Thread

Which team is going to Wembley?

• Swansea City

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Barnsley

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
Question for Epaul. Will there be any *nudge nudge wink wink* *word beginning with li...*

Well if Epaul doesn't come back with a better set of l***s, there's always

http://uhdstreams.club/
and
http://www.footybite.tv/

L***s won't be displayed until tomorrow, though.

How many do we send up for corners to guard against Barnsley's lightening quick counter attack? 🤔

Pegojack said:
Question for Epaul. Will there be any *nudge nudge wink wink* *word beginning with li...*
It'll be on the whatsit I sent you monday, if I sent the pm correctly🤔

I have a feeling that whoever scores first will progress. If it's us, too big a mountain for them to climb. If them, advantage over and we may implode.

I'm still shocked in the 1st leg that Cooper made no subs, other than Routledge, in the last 20 but we got away with it - the players were left to it. Story of the season really - sometimes we got away with it, others we didn't. So, his game management always worries me.

RevJames said:
How many do we send up for corners to guard against Barnsley's lightening quick counter attack? 🤔

Boot it back to the Woodman and miss out the middle man.

For all those going to the game,have a great evening. Make one hell of a noise on our behalf.
COYS🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏

Big decisions to be made with team selection for tonight...

Surely Hourihane and Cullen can’t play again.

Will Roberts or Bennett come back in?

SC team selection will tell us all we need to know on his approach for this. Wouldn't surprise me if its the same X1 and formation from Monday

I think this is a good sign. My gut feeling is that we are going to play dreadfully and surrender with a whimper.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back