• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Barnsley, Championship Play Off Semi Final 2nd Leg, Match Thread

Which team is going to Wembley?

• Swansea City

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Barnsley

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
I think this is a good sign. My gut feeling is that we are going to play dreadfully and surrender with a whimper.

Oh it's definitely going to be Cooperball all night, we'll probably scrape it if this season is anything to go on.

Shocked that Hourihane starts after his shocking performance in first leg. If he doesn't pull out a performance now and we get to the final then there is no way he deserves to start the final.

A bit disappointed for Liam but maybe the nous of Routledge is what we need for this match. Of we can get a couple of goals and break their spirit then we can bring on Whittaker and Cullen for some match experience

I am absolutely baffled that agent Hourihane is in the match day squad, let alone the starting 11.

Happy with line up bar CH, but maybe he's got a performance in there tonight. Would have much preferred the work of Smith who has been very unlucky with little game time.
Come on yoooooooooooou whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px3NqI7-v50

This'll get the juices flowing. :)

Darran said:
Nice little atmosphere in here considering it’s only 3k.

Give them a shout for me Darran! I’ll be listening out for it. 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back