• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
282-A24-D4-22-AD-4559-95-D3-D0068-ABD4162.jpg

1-A40-B585-06-D3-44-A0-B13-A-8-FD62-F0-B81-B9.jpg

521-A697-E-2791-48-B1-8-BFC-38687-CD00-D31.jpg

DA17-DC68-F316-4-D1-D-9584-A8-B033999825.jpg

5-C1-A4-AD3-8-CCA-4170-B0-F6-DB26-D9-F5-E1-C1.jpg

8-D962-D59-8099-46-D3-AA81-3406-E28-CCB31.jpg

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1321161029682954244?s=21
https://twitter.com/stokecity/status/1321161082891886595?s=21

Don't suppose we can organise a welcome back party for Clucas ?

sainthelens said:

Such was the quality of this deal we are probably still paying him :lol:

PSumbler said:
sainthelens said:

Such was the quality of this deal we are probably still paying him :lol:

Remember last season?

“BOOOOOOOOOOOO” Every time Clucas touched the ball.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone enjoy scoring against us as much as he did.

I know we have problems with refs, take last Saturday for instance, but this guy takes the biscuit, and the cake, and the ice cream. I still have a thing about him, can’t even say his name. Just hope...
Oh, and it’s Stoke...
I need to calm down.

Muteswan said:
I know we have problems with refs, take last Saturday for instance, but this guy takes the biscuit, and the cake, and the ice cream. I still have a thing about him, can’t even say his name. Just hope...
Oh, and it’s Stoke...
I need to calm down.

It's all pointing to needing to watch bake off tomorrow night ;-)

PSumbler said:
Muteswan said:
Oh, and it’s Stoke...
I need to calm down.

I’ve never watched bake off and can’t see that happening, it’s going to be watching the game from behind the sofa and through my fingers with the gag to stop me screaming at the tv. I’m normally a very calm person, honestly.

Muteswan said:
PSumbler said:

I’ve never watched bake off and can’t see that happening, it’s going to be watching the game from behind the sofa and through my fingers with the gag to stop me screaming at the tv. I’m normally a very calm person, honestly.

You have just taken me back to the Play off final in 2011 and the scoreline at 3-2. For sofa read my seat at Wembley!

PSumbler said:
Muteswan said:

You have just taken me back to the Play off final in 2011 and the scoreline at 3-2. For sofa read my seat at Wembley!

😁

You would like to think after last seasons debacle against these we would be right up for this !

Sadly i can only see us being out muscled in the middle again stifling any little creativity we have.

Capt fantastic needs to show up from his very extended holiday.

If Sam Clucas is on that team sheet i'd put my mortgage on him scoring tonight.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back