• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Huddersfield v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Much better 2nd half but we are undoubtably a work in process, we need to make sure that we aren't looking down the table for too much longer.

1-1 away to Hudds I'll take.

Suicide football at the back is still a concern for me.

Great point and deserved for that second half but why didn't we play like that from the first whistle.

Outstanding second half.

Kickstart season from here

I’ll take that all day, and it was a much improved second half in terms of intent. Hard to deny that Hudds just chose the wrong approach though. When we are attacked we look like we’ll concede all the time. Still, stopped the rot, should really have scored a couple more and it should give them a bit of confidence. I still find it an extremely frustrating watch though, even when we are on top.

Frustrating not to take all the points, we still need a lot of work, but at times we really do cause other teams a problem

karnataka said:
We've surrendered control, no game management see

They ran themselves into the ground 2nd half, show a bit of positivity mun, great point at the end of the day great for moral

At half time if you’d said I’d be disappointed with a draw I’d have laughed at you
Great 2nd half performance. Need to start games like that

monmouth said:
I’ll take that all day, and it was a much improved second half in terms of intent. Hard to deny that Hudds just chose the wrong approach though. When we are attacked we look like we’ll concede all the time. Still, stopped the rot, should really have scored a couple more and it should give them a bit of confidence. I still find it an extremely frustrating watch though, even when we are on top.
their keeper made some unreal saves, like ours

I feel we showed both extremes of our season so far over these two halves.

First half we were slow to move the ball and slow to get to the loose ball that led to their goal along with what in my opinion was a pretty poor save from Hamer to leave their player with an open goal.

Second half we were sharper in every department, Ntcham took the midfield by the scruff of the neck and was unlucky not to get one or two goals today. All in all one of the better halves of football we had played all season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back