• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Huddersfield Town v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most exciting thing about the last 2 hours of my life is that I got my first "Jacks at Home" shout out

PSumbler said:
Four points from the last fifteen

Bottom quartile performance

We are blessed the upper quartilers are so very shite this term

Jak365 said:
That's the thing though. As others have said, he'll be creaming himself over the stats of 74% and + 700 ineffective passes.

He's a fraud without .ppt.

The more the proper fans here point this out, the more hierarchy will listen to the discontent. Fact.

This^
Martin hasn't got a clue, playing a league one (at best) centre half as wingback is only the tip of the iceberg.
He's living off the fact that the Championship is absolute pants quality wise...

I guess it's shaped by your feeling/mentality

2 defeats in 11
No win in 5
2 pts from back to back away trips

I think 2 months ago, we would have got 0

We are and will be fine.

Every cloud.....

Another best in class Matchday experience here on Planet Swans. Some proper insightful, honest opinions. A breath of fresh air, nowadays.

Hard to believe we could actually have lost that. On quality of chances maybe should have.

We have to find a way to bury dogshit like Hudders. I'm sure Martin will be delighted and 'couldn't have asked more'. Yes you could, from yourself, pick a better team. From the players, show intent from the start.

We look promising so it's frustrating. There is a pretty good team in there. We are missing Christie and Wolf from last year and a commanding centre back. I think we could do better if we could unlock it. Sadly I don't think Martin is even looking for the keys.

All in all though. A few points off the play off places going into the WC. After the first few weeks I would have snatched that 10 times out of 10.

Pegojack said:
Not good enough, boys, if you can't beat shyte like that, how are you going to beat the Sheffield Uniteds, Burnleys and Blackburns?

We’re not. Blackburn beat us 0-3 at home, Sheff U 0-1 at home and Burnley 4-0 away.

I was equally shocked and delighted by our little mini run, but we now seem to be getting the results our dull play deserves, sadly.

Two positives.

A clean sheet

A few weeks of a second pre season to correct all our failings

One out of two ain't bad

Why does it take someone over an hour of watching that stuff to realise that we needed someone like Oko-Flex and Paterson to try to get behind their defenders and get some dangerous balls in? We all knew that after 10 minutes FFS!

LeonWasTheDog's said:
We’re not. Blackburn beat us 0-3 at home, Sheff U 0-1 at home and Burnley 4-0 away.

I was equally shocked and delighted by our little mini run, but we now seem to be getting the results our dull play deserves, sadly.

Agree with our position after the poor start but there is no positive feel that we can kick on. It's mostly down to a poor standard of the league

Jak365 said:
That's the thing though. As others have said, he'll be creaming himself over the stats of 74% and + 700 ineffective passes.

He's a fraud without .ppt.

The more the proper fans here point this out, the more the hierarchy will listen to the discontent. Fact.

How do you qualify to be a proper fan?

monmouth said:
Hard to believe we could actually have lost that. On quality of chances maybe should have.

We have to find a way to bury dogshit like Hudders. I'm sure Martin will be delighted and 'couldn't have asked more'. Yes you could, from yourself, pick a better team. From the players, show intent from the start.

We look promising so it's frustrating. There is a pretty good team in there. We are missing Christie and Wolf from last year and a commanding centre back. I think we could do better if we could unlock it. Sadly I don't think Martin is even looking for the keys.

All in all though. A few points off the play off places going into the WC. After the first few weeks I would have snatched that 10 times out of 10.

Not sure Mons. Thought the substitutions were good. What gets my goat is that when a player makes a run or is in space between the lines the players are too content to play it sideways. Is that down to Martin or the players on the pitch ?

Longlostjack said:
Not sure Mons. Thought the substitutions were good. What gets my goat is that when a player makes a run or is in space between the lines the players are too content to play it sideways. Is that down to Martin or the players on the pitch ?

The last 20 mins of the first half against Birmingham showed we can do it. Problem is we resort to safety first more often than not. Safety first though isn't as it just brings mistakes and pressure.

3swan said:
Agree with our position after the poor start but there is no positive feel that we can kick on. It's mostly down to a poor standard of the league

Yeah, I’m not feeling optimistic. But then I never do about us!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back