• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Huddersfield v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Much better performance and result. Enjoyed my second time here more them my first (our last season in PL when Jordan Ayew was red carded early doors). Cabango has his mojo back.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Great point and deserved for that second half but why didn't we play like that from the first whistle.

Difficult to keep up that intensity for 90 minutes, didn't think we'd do it for 45 if I'm honest but we did. Start like that and get a 3-0 lead though and you can shut up shop for the last 15 if you're tiring.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/15/huddersfield-town-1-1-swansea-city-your-player-ratings/

Tepid first half, fantastic second, Huddersfield will be wondering how they managed to scrape a point outa that, I suspect how we play next Saturday will determine the rest of our season...

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/15/huddersfield-town-1-1-swansea-city-downes-earns-a-point-for-the-dominant-swans/

karnataka said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Great point and deserved for that second half but why didn't we play like that from the first whistle.

Difficult to keep up that intensity for 90 minutes, didn't think we'd do it for 45 if I'm honest but we did. Start like that and get a 3-0 lead though and you can shut up shop for the last 15 if you're tiring.

We don’t do shut up shop! Didn’t work for Hudds today.

That second hand sets the benchmark of where our performances should be at… looks very promising with some new faces likely to come in too

Swanjaxs said:
Tepid first half, fantastic second, Huddersfield will be wondering how they managed to scrape a point outa that, I suspect how we play next Saturday will determine the rest of our season...

It’ll be a mid table finish which I thought it’d be at the start of the season.

We’ll batter some teams, go on some good runs, take a few batterings and go on some bad runs.

But, of my word… it’s 100 times better to watch than the utter dross served up the last couple of seasons.

What a difference second half ,we should start like that we were still on the bus for their goal
Our defence is still shocking though and needs something done to free up the likes of flynn to be further forward .
I'll take the point though

Magic_Michu said:
Swanjaxs said:

It’ll be a mid table finish which I thought it’d be at the start of the season.

We’ll batter some teams, go on some good runs, take a few batterings and go on some bad runs.

But, of my word… it’s 100 times better to watch than the utter dross served up the last couple of seasons.

It's much better than Cooper's shit (with us, yes he's doing well with NF but I don't give a fuck before the wankers start) but still quite frustrating even at its best. Piroe makes so many moves on the shoulder of defenders and we go backwards and let the defence set again. It must do his head in.

lati was great today but if we had another christie at lwb i think we'd have scored 4 or 5

eteb said:
lati was great today but if we had another christie at lwb i think we'd have scored 4 or 5

Christie looked bloody good. Unlike Laird as he did some defending too. Is he a permanent or a loan?

monmouth said:
eteb said:

Christie looked bloody good. Unlike Laird as he did some defending too. Is he a permanent or a loan?

Loan for rest of the season.

JonTheJack said:
monmouth said:

Loan for rest of the season.

But his contract is then up at the end of the season so we could give him a contract.

Far more end product than Laird… obviously Laird will go on and be a quality player but is lacking that final end product at the moment

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back