• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Huddersfield Town v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh we’re not going to kick on. We are going to regress to mid table. It’s where our manager aims and where his track record places him. Top of the possession and pointless passing league though.

I've got an idea: don't let Grimes into the final third (last Tuesday was a freak event and will not happen for another few years). He is devoid of guile, inventiveness and quality in that area. His contribution in the final third today consisted of pathetic attempts on goal, crosses easily gathered by their goalkeeper or crosses too long. Oh, and passes out the wings which any decent player could make.

And don't get me started (again) on Cabango. I hope he doesn't start any games in the WC or we are in real trouble.

Ben’s fine until he has to have the ball and time to think. He’ll be fine for wales as no way will even Pagey ask him to try and be be a footballer

monmouth said:
Ben’s fine until he has to have the ball and time to think. He’ll be fine for wales as no way will even Pagey ask him to try and be be a footballer

Except that's not true is it. I don't know if you've watched Wales in the last 10 years but we now play a possession style of football involving playing out from the back. Which is why Ben doesn't get picked - and he won't unless he improves with the ball at his feet.

Just got back. Took the Mrs today (probably to get her back for something she'd done, I can't remember now). She said that she didn't get all the pointless passing leading to absolutely nothing and why does everything have to be through no.8 ("he's called Grimes, love") and why won't anyone have a shot ?

I didn't really have an answer for her.

WxmJax said:
Just got back. Took the Mrs today (probably to get her back for something she'd done, I can't remember now). She said that she didn't get all the pointless passing leading to absolutely nothing and why does everything have to be through no.8 ("he's called Grimes, love") and why won't anyone have a shot ?

Welcome to the circus that is SCFC Mrs WJ 😎👍

WxmJax said:

I got the wife to come to one Swans game with me ever. It was Bristol City at the Liberty. Unfortunately it wasn't the 7-1 game under Jackett, it was a 0-0 under Sousa and was quite possibly the most boring game I ever saw live (although there's been some close contenders in recent years).

Can't imagine why she would never come back...

Your Mrs sounds like she knows her stuff though, see if you can get her in a room with Russell. :)

I am praying Norwich carry on loosing, so they take this deluded Buffoon off our hands.
“Come where are you? Let’s be avin you ! “

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=T6TTm5zq&id=2EC2542ADD5FD370CEBDC5E46310F299FBE41410&thid=OIP.T6TTm5zqa7U2uHVOoIp28AAAAA&mediaurl=https://media1.tenor.com/images/4fa4d39b9cea6bb536b8754ea08a76f0/tenor.gif?itemid=10245867&cdnurl=https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.4fa4d39b9cea6bb536b8754ea08a76f0?rik=EBTk%252b5nyEGPkxQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0&exph=268&expw=386&q=delia+smith+let%27s+be+having+you+gif&simid=608025588471004763&form=IRPRST&ck=D1406A143037FA47B3D38B49BC58AAC7&selectedindex=0&darkschemeovr=0&pc=OPALIOS&vt=4&sim=11

JustJack said:
I guess it's shaped by your feeling/mentality

2 defeats in 11
No win in 5
2 pts from back to back away trips

I think 2 months ago, we would have got 0

We are and will be fine.

Disappointing. Poor, sub standard perspective.

This is precisely what Martin prays for and will prey upon - the meek, accepting, unchallenging flock.

4 out of 15 in the last 5 games is pretty shite stuff. Our players have so much more to give, and want/need to give us more - with the Martin shackles shed. Fact.

We so need the fresh new approach the senior players have long been clamouring for - where Martin takes the back seat he deserves. He's 'too soft, too idealistic'. Fact, by many accounts.

We have a senior top tier team of talent who are desperate to be unleashed......and mightily fecked off with the nonsense prescribed by the immature, self absorbed 'coach'.

Jak365 said:
Disappointing. Poor, sub standard perspective.

This is precisely what Martin prays for and will prey upon - the meek, accepting, unchallenging flock.

4 out of 15 in the last 5 games is pretty shite stuff. Our players have so much more to give, and want/need to give us more - with the Martin shackles shed. Fact.

We so need the fresh new approach the senior players have long been clamouring for - where Martin takes the back seat he deserves. He's 'too soft, too idealistic'. Fact, by many accounts.

We have a senior top tier team of talent who are desperate to be unleashed......and mightily fecked off with the nonsense prescribed by the immature, self absorbed 'coach'.

Kristian O'Dreary the fat ex pro? or ex posties Anthony Wright and Jonny Grey to step up from the U21's then?
We could always temp back Waggy (another ex postie) from his duties as chief cone placer at Haverfordwest for another stint at SA1...
This malaise happened on big noses shift...

It's a no from me sorry kid 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back