• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Huddersfield v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Martins comments regarding transfer spending give me cause for concern. Suggests to me he and the owners are not on the same page. Too many players leaving in my eyes.

Bearing in mind it was our first league game for five weeks and we only had 8 players training at the beginning of last week we were fantastic in the second half and deserved more than a point against a form team at their place.

Reasons for optimism in the second half of the season.

Captain_Sham said:
Martins comments regarding transfer spending give me cause for concern. Suggests to me he and the owners are not on the same page. Too many players leaving in my eyes.

Here's the thing Sham.

It all seems a tad disconnected, with Martin hoodwinking like a cheap 2nd hand car salesman.

We are a reactive team, with a reactive manager reacting too slowly. With reactive fans, shooting blindly, from the hip.

We need to get on the front foot, on the pitch and in the armchairs, the La-z-boys. In such stark contrast to the past two terms of front foot success.

The La-z-boy sheeple here need to wake up, and think, for themselves.

AndyCole 😂😂

Sat in his bedroom with mammy and daddy telling him to keep quiet while he’s slapping away at his keyboard whinging about Flynn Downes.

Constantly spouting b*llocks, in so many ways.

Give it up Ryan.

A very cagey approach to transfers and wages which explains why we are off loading Cullen, Whitaker, Benda, Bidwell, Fulton and Dhanda. The latter 3 are clearly keen on keeping their current salaries and we are sweeping through league 1. Clearly some pressure on players wages. To me it looks like we have enough in the squad to see us through. It took Blackburn and Coventry a few seasons to build a top 6 team and there will be more to choose from at the end of the season.

Risc said:
AndyCole 😂😂

Sat in his bedroom with mammy and daddy telling him to keep quiet while he’s slapping away at his keyboard whinging about Flynn Downes.

Constantly spouting b*llocks, in so many ways.

Give it up Ryan.

Dude, that slapping noise isn’t a keyboard

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back