• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Huddersfield v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pontyjack said:
airedale said:
What’s with Pato?

Covid I think.

It was interesting listening to Russ on the Covid situation - was pretty clear he didnt want to give anything away as to which players may have been ill

And rightly so you wouldnt want to give the opposition a heads up on who may be missing

Recovering from covid i thought i read elsewhere was always touch and go for this game

We really need someone with creativity to replace Smith in this lineup..

https://soccer24hd.com/game/match/5650/Huddersfield-Vs-Swansea-City.html

https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/event/huddersfield-town-swansea-city-live-stream/762856

Swansea93 said:

I can't understand why Martin doesn't like Fulton our best all round Cm.Gets stuck in and can pop up with a goal/assist.Smith as soon as he's anywhere near the box he loses composure.

JoshTheJack said:
Swansea93 said:

I can't understand why Martin doesn't like Fulton our best all round Cm.Gets stuck in and can pop up with a goal/assist.Smith as soon as he's anywhere near the box he loses composure.
or knocks it backwards

5 at the back again, despite wanting to give Martin time. Even i must admit i am getting fed up with this formation.

Bryanswan said:
5 at the back again, despite wanting to give Martin time. Even i must admit i am getting fed up with this formation.

We don’t have the players to make it work.
IMO cabango is a fantastic CB but not cb/fullback

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back