• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Huddersfield v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
karnataka said:
Did Wyndham say "an awful lot of football to be played" or "a lot of awful football to be played"?

The exact same thing went through my mind. :lol: :shock:

Lati off, Obafemi on and lets actually threaten, cannot see us getting into this game without offering a threat

Cracking save Hamer but ffs our defence. Could easily be 3 nil.

Muteswan said:
Geoff thom said:
Lack of aggression is awful, defence is abysmal and now I see why he wants a new keeper

I’m listening on the radio and they reported that Hamer has made some great saves and Andy Robinson said he feels sorry for Hamer after the goal.

He made a great save earlier (and just made a worldly from close range).
It’s his slowness to get rid when he has it at his feet. Just a matter of time he’ll lose possession and give away a penalty or a goal.

Muteswan said:
Geoff thom said:
Lack of aggression is awful, defence is abysmal and now I see why he wants a new keeper

I’m listening on the radio and they reported that Hamer has made some great saves and Andy Robinson said he feels sorry for Hamer after the goal.

Hamer made one half decent 'for the tv' save, and I feel sorry for us having him after the goal.

That said. if I had to play behind Russ's idea of defensive organisation I'd feel sorry for me too. It's crap, it doesn't work. If he keeps doing it we will keep conceding. We'll need to score 4 to win a game. Doesn't help when we get into dangerous positions and immediately go back to half way. I know we may well turn this around, but really, the whole 'philosophy' is pretty crap isn't it. That Southampton fan had it nailed.

Libertarian said:
Muteswan said:

He made a great save earlier (and just made a worldly from close range).
It’s his slowness to get rid when he has it at his feet. Just a matter of time he’ll lose possession and give away a penalty or a goal.

Yeah as I was writing he just made an amazing save. Incredible. Hats off. Events dear boy, events.

Defence was shite again of course.

He needs to change formation we seem to be going backwards tactically. whats he been doing for a month?

monmouth said:
Muteswan said:

Hamer made one half decent 'for the tv' save, and I feel sorry for us having him after the goal.

That said. if I had to play behind Russ's idea of defensive organisation I'd feel sorry for me too. It's crap, it doesn't work. If he keeps doing it we will keep conceding. We'll need to score 4 to win a game.

Yep. We've historically been pretty poor at scoring goals but at least we've been fairly solid at the back to see out 1 nil wins. For all of Coopers boring, sh*t football...this suited our squad at times. Now, we're sh*t up top and sh*t at the back. Something has to give.

MrSwerve said:
monmouth said:

That said. if I had to play behind Russ's idea of defensive organisation I'd feel sorry for me too. It's crap, it doesn't work. If he keeps doing it we will keep conceding. We'll need to score 4 to win a game.

Yep. We've historically been pretty poor at scoring goals but at least we've been fairly solid at the back to see out 1 nil wins. For all of Coopers boring, sh*t football...this suited our squad at times. Now, we're sh*t up top and sh*t at the back. Something has to give.
But we have more possession mun. 🙄

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back