• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Piroe’s just a goal scorer, and we are not set up to play to him other than with Paterson. He doesn’t offer anything else. There’s some serious gash on that field and it’s all wearing white, but it’s made to look much worse by Martinball. It simply does not work when a team sets up to stop it. We are not Man City ffs. I thought Cooper (with us, I don’t care what he does with Florist) was boring and unwatchable (it was), but this is getting me raging at the telly. It’s f*****g worse. 🤬🤬🤬

Bored and winning vs bored and losing lol, not what we wanted.

YES!!!!!

Mrs caved in and said that we could go with my choice of Indian.

Not from the Mumbai is it, you might be unlucky.🙄
Reply for Cooperman.

Piss poor let’s be honest, no real desire or fight, it’s almost as if the possession stats are more important than the result.

Cooperman said:
YES!!!!!

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=indian+models+female

Might get you in trouble. :lol:

Cooperman said:
YES!!!!!

Chicken jalfrezi, mushroom rice, chilli nam & Bombay aloo quality!

Wyndham gets a lot of stick and he's clearly a sh*t commentator who talks a load of bollox most of the time but he simulates the Liberty (Swansea.com, whatever) experience perfectly. I'd much rather him screaming away than someone droning on about tactics to be honest.

MrSwerve said:
Wyndham gets a lot of stick and he's clearly a sh*t commentator who talks a load of bollox most of the time but he simulates the Liberty (Swansea.com, whatever) experience perfectly. I'd much rather him screaming away than someone droning on about tactics to be honest.

Their commentary may actually be better if the club got them to attend the game!

This running with the ball up to an opponent and then passing it back to where you ran from, does my nut in!

I simply can’t watch it. My head will explode. I just renewed…why?

I’m watching on flash score now. It’s kinder to my mental health watching for a red dot.

monmouth said:
I simply can’t watch it. My head will explode. I just renewed…why?

I’m watching on flash score now. It’s kinder to my mental health watching for a red dot.

I'm in Poland Mon and watching on live score but there's only so much of BALL SAFE - SWANSEA you can see.

Turgid

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back