• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
I'm 95% certain this game is beyond us now, but I want to see some changes in the second half, both in personnel and attitude. Some ideas, some commitment, some fight. And get that new keeper on, Hamer is a waste of space. He seems to have no football intelligence, doesn't know when to come and when not to, doesn't seem to have any idea of positioning when the other team is attacking, more often than not he's rooted to his line.

It’s not beyond us, but it’s beyond us playing like that.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
The decision to let Bids go is looking stranger by the minute. Piroe has been a good find, but otherwise we’ve got weaker all over the pitch each window.

Consdering we were so reliant on the fullbacks to create anything for us earlier in the season I can't believe we've let Bidwell go without a decent replacement lined up. It's no wonder we've created fuck all having to play Lati and Smith as attacking players.

Come on then, let’s do this…….or something, at least

Please can the club pension off Wyndham as a commentator please

The two changes that I had in mind. Could also have gone for Smith instead of Fulton but I don’t think Fulton is 100% conditioned.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back