• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
One benefit, we can stop all the drivel about play offs now. It’s all about trying to find a playing style that works and players that fit it, AND NOT STICK TO A s**t STYLE THAT DOESNT WORK AND HAS PLAYERS DOING WHAT THEY CANT 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Need a happy medium between Cooperball and Martinball, Mon.

Rodgers will be available soon.

To be honest we are just a boring mid table team with the odd exciting result and I can put up with that this season. It's such a drastic change in playing style and clearly some players aren't good enough. We must give Russ time and the summer is huge for us. He needs to get his players in ASAP.

I do think he needs to adjust it slightly though and be more brave. Take a shot, try that long pass now and again. I like Grimes and would like to see him play further forward and Downes take his position up.

MrSwerve said:
monmouth said:
One benefit, we can stop all the drivel about play offs now. It’s all about trying to find a playing style that works and players that fit it, AND NOT STICK TO A s**t STYLE THAT DOESNT WORK AND HAS PLAYERS DOING WHAT THEY CANT 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Need a happy medium between Cooperball and Martinball, Mon.

Rodgers will be available soon.

This is where Rodgers was fortunate. He had that flair from Martinez and then that solid foundation from Paulo and just needed to change things slightly. God I miss him :D

Swanluke said:
To be honest we are just a boring mid table team with the odd exciting result and I can put up with that this season. It's such a drastic change in playing style and clearly some players aren't good enough. We must give Russ time and the summer is huge for us. He needs to get his players in ASAP.

I do think he needs to adjust it slightly though and be more brave. Take a shot, try that long pass now and again. I like Grimes and would like to see him play further forward and Downes take his position up.

Honestly I don't think we are a mid table team, bottom table team with this defence and midfield and attack.

Thornburyswan said:
JoshTheJack said:
Lati is having a mare.Manning is surely a better option there.

He’s definitely not LWB that’s for sure - will be a problem if we don’t bring a new LWB in over the next 54 hours.

TBH, I don't know what he's best at in this team, he seems like a square peg whatever hole he's put in. Certainly not a patch on Bidwell in that role.

Thornburyswan said:
JoshTheJack said:
Lati is having a mare.Manning is surely a better option there.

He’s definitely not LWB that’s for sure - will be a problem if we don’t bring a new LWB in over the next 54 hours.

I’m not sure what he is. It’s difficult to see what Man C saw in him.

Yet another dreadful performance. I would be fuming if I paid to go up to Hull to see this dross.

I get Russ Martin wants to play like this, but at what point does he take a step back and say "I haven't got the players, so I need to adapt this system"?

SwanseaJames said:
Yet another dreadful performance. I would be fuming if I paid to go up to Hull to see this dross.

I get Russ Martin wants to play like this, but at what point does he take a step back and say "I haven't got the players, so I need to adapt this system"?

He doesn't and he won't

Passing around the back at 87 mins and 2 nil down while we have a handful of players in the opposition box, lol.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back